Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

The first one I have never seen from Bruno Bisang! Great find, Zeki Triko, I love it. But these imagaes I have never seen in HQ or in a catalogue or as Campain in magazines. This serie is very early dated around 1989/90 and she looks simply amazing young. Some turkish magazines put these pictures later mid 90 th for their covers. I have a serie of covers with these imgages, but I never had in in the original form. I don´t know if there was a catalogue or anything else? Possible some time we will find it. I think this one you posted is out of a newspaper, but it is for me a new image. NIce. :flower:

Magazin Fashion Hero

01/2013, October 2013

cover and interview

Main points: She informs about her most love styles, what designers she loves : Isabel Marant, Vanessa Bruno, Karl Lagerfeld, Alexander Wang and Margaret Howell and many more, and that she most loves the 60 th and 70 th looks like from Jane Birkin and Lauren Hutton. And that her most liked fashion trends are the 80 th look from fall / winter seasons  from the shows from Versace and Saint Laurent to see. And she likes the masculin look from Stella McCartney, Louis Vuitton , Hermes and Donna Karan. She talks about her own Cashmere label but no information why no further collection was created.

German newcomer designers she likes: Felder Felder, Augustin Teboul, Lala Berlin and Kaviar Gauche...

Her ever fashion companion is: her first handbag, a small brown leather shoulder bag ...

(some points to translate from the interview).

I think the most important information is her last  one in the interview:

Interviewer: Now we look again in the future. What are your new projects? And when can we expect a new collection?
Claudia: In spring of 2014 there will be two new launches: one in accessories (I think Rodenstock) and one in a beauty segment. It makes me much fun to prepare the launch in detail.

post-23068-0-93551300-1381567459_thumb.jpost-23068-0-30184500-1381566336_thumb.jpost-23068-0-95848300-1381566353_thumb.jpost-23068-0-63456400-1381566357_thumb.jpost-23068-0-37214600-1381566361_thumb.jpost-23068-0-56080600-1381566365_thumb.jpost-23068-0-93325500-1381566368_thumb.jpost-23068-0-25910700-1381566373_thumb.j

P.S. my scanner is not working with this orange neon letters at cover to scan in HQ, they are sadly missing. So you can see the cover first how it looks in internet...Tried all but it is not working.

Magazin Fashion Hero

01/2013, October 2013

cover and interview

Main points: She informs about her most love styles, what designers she loves : Isabel Marant, Vanessa Bruno, Karl Lagerfeld, Alexander Wang and Margaret Howell and many more, and that she most loves the 60 th and 70 th looks like from Jane Birkin and Lauren Hutton. And that her most liked fashion trends are the 80 th look from fall / winter seasons  from the shows from Versace and Saint Laurent to see. And she likes the masculin look from Stella McCartney, Louis Vuitton , Hermes and Donna Karan. She talks about her own Cashmere label but no information why no further collection was created.

German newcomer designers she likes: Felder Felder, Augustin Teboul, Lala Berlin and Kaviar Gauche...

Her ever fashion companion is: her first handbag, a small brown leather shoulder bag ...

(some points to translate from the interview).

I think the most important information is her last  one in the interview:

Interviewer: Now we look again in the future. What are your new projects? And when can we expect a new collection?

Claudia: In spring of 2014 there will be two new launches: one in accessories (I think Rodenstock) and one in a beauty segment. It makes me much fun to prepare the launch in detail.

attachicon.gifFH01_Cover_2013.jpgattachicon.gifFashion Hero 1.jpgattachicon.gifFashion Hero 2.jpgattachicon.gifFashion Hero 3.jpgattachicon.gifFashion Hero 4.jpgattachicon.gifFashion Hero 5.jpgattachicon.gifFashion Hero 6.jpgattachicon.gifFashion Hero 7.jpg

P.S. my scanner is not working with this orange neon letters at cover to scan in HQ, they are sadly missing. So you can see the cover first how it looks in internet...Tried all but it is not working.

I'm very happy with my findings too!

It looks like a treasure hunt through the Net and It's really hard to find something new from my favorite models..

But as you can see, Claudia's shoots are so many and always something new comes up from the old good nineties!

AS for a gift I got you some pics from margaretha-olschewski.de that I found a liitle earlier while I was looking for Zeki Triko pics. I think they are outtakes from Fielmann 1990 ads as she advertises sunglasses. That's all for now, have a nice weekend!  :wave:

P.S. You're right Sheila, the third pic is from a Turkish newspaper called "Milliyet" that's why the bad quality but I found it very nice and rare that's why I posted it..

sdd.jpg trttt.jpg tyyhy.jpg

Yes yes yes! Fielmann wow. :woot: I always missed some more pictures out ot her great early Fielmann campain. Never seen the first one and the last two pictures, simply amazing. This big laughing at the last picture. :wub: Great to have now here. Yes indeed sometimes per chase we find some rare old stuff and I wonder where it was the whole years.

No problem I know that newspaper scans are not so high quality , this should not be a criticism agains this post it is great to show this image here! I only ment that I have never seen good quality pictures from Zeki Triko, only the ones who got Turkish covers years later.... would be great to see orignals out of this Zeki Triko campaign, but possible one time? She has done so much and possible someone put on net. If we would know the photographer it would be more easy possible...

And : I can´t wait to see a sunglasses revival with her for Rodenstock...I think she will models herself "her collection". :Angel:

I wish you also a nice weekend :flower:

Very welcome! :-) Yes I am from Germany. The magazine Fashion Hero is everywhere available in Germany at each magazine store in supermarkets, at kiosks etc.

This picture is from " Il Marchese Coccapani Campaign" mid 90th shot by Newton as you found out. There were some more.

There were various campaigns for this Italian Fashion line shot by different fotographers like Verglas, Pepe Loppetrone, Karina Taira , Andre Rau. She had 10 diff. campaigns for them.

Bye Sheila