Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Among the virtues of fame is world popularity, an element that many celebrities use to perform humanitarian work around the world. Among these are UNICEF Goodwill Ambassadors. Listening to the recent appointment of actor Orlando Bloom, I present some of the most famous faces of this non-governmental organization among them is also Claudia Schiffer ... Vote for the one you like best.

https://listas.20minutos.es/lista/embajadores-de-buena-voluntad-famosos-en-unicef-156841/

• 2 weeks later...

"Claudia loved everything to be planned to the tiniest detail. No last minute changes or extra turns on the catwalk...then when she walked out she was always radiant. It was an honor having her back on the Versace runway." 

"I wanted to give younger people at the show who weren't around at the time, the opportunity to see a real super model, to experience a real celebrity. Thank you to my supers in Gianni's beloved metal mesh. Thank you for making it all happen!" @donatella_versace

24331967_133169014040218_1935547885483458560_n.jpg 24331961_140142576647257_556291362543108096_n.jpg