Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

On 16/12/2016 at 1:36 PM, Sheila said:

One thing I miss in Claudia´s carreer that she has never shooted for Sports Illustrated! I know she had a job at the begin of her carreer for SI , it should have been at the beach of Lanzarote ( vulcanian island), could imagine that would have been nice shots..... but she cancelled this job because Karl and Chanel called for her the first time!!!

Good story, I don't know that, I have the book of SI and are very beautiful women and famous today, is one pity Claudia no maked it because has one incredible body!
Now is important make the cover, but they make castings and is different, they search models with great body, how Kate Upton.

Nice Find Lampro. Guillermo 77: Her first test photos were made November 1987 by Marie- Francoise Prybys in Paris. These were the first ones ever appeared of her.

This one I have never seen! Amazing.:angel: I assume it was done later that year. Also test photos. She looks really amazing but a little bit unhappy.