Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Thanks Lampro. :flower: Amazing old unknown pictures of her. I am every time astonished how many

unknown stuff is around and unpublished here. I think knowbody exactly knows all the work she has done. Especially

in her first years there is so many unknown because she was not in this fan attraction and years later I think it was difficult

to find out.

I was shocked when I red it today. :cry:

But yes, only some outbildgings are wrecked by the fire. This is luck for them in all the desaster. And no one is injured.

The family was at home during this time. Here is a foto at Bild where Matthew and Claudia are looking at the fire desaster.

http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/claudia-schiffer/feuer-auf-luxus-landsitz-36167624.bild.html

Sadly not! I did not know anything about the fact that there was this event and that Claudia was at a Schwarzkopf presentation/launch. When and where was it?

I wonder that press has not more interest on her. Only Heidi , Heidi , Heidi everywhere. But I think there are many press pictures around who are not published!

Would also love to see more prictures of it. She looks nice and also great to see her back on a public event. Thank you for posting. :flower:

I'm in love with the unpublished Guess shot!!! Incredible how many unseen pics there are, not only of her but of all 90s supermodels. I'm so happy when they show up today after all this time, it's nice to see something untouched by photoshop and so rare and unique in its own way.

Because after all, these women were and still are, Supermodels.

Thank you la Veronica! I also felt like you when i saw this unpublished shot.

At this time we saw their real beauty without photoshop and they were all so beautyful

The 90 th supermodels. And yes it is fantastic to see some old unpublished pics upcoming

At instagram or in web. I would love to see more unpublished photos out of Guess or Chanel

with Claudia ...for me always in mind and her best campaigns.