Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Great to see some new pictures of Claudia out and about in London. She looks stunning. It seems she is was on the way for a job at the first ones posted with the blue bag and the jacket over her arm.She has her hair done, shorter than at the october  pictures, but no makeup. Possilbe she had a shooting or is on the way to. Thanks OWS!! :flower: I am really happy to see her. Last ones in private posted were from summer holiday.

Thaaannk you!!!!!

no not postet here. She looks great especially at the second serie of pictures.

Thanks a lot indeed, she looks great but what is really frustrating is that all the pics we get this year are LQ or even "VLQ" Sure it reminds us the good old time when she was shot every day on the school run. It was maybe too much but now we just have to deal with these pics. Hope that HQ will come back any time soon :surrender:

Yes totally agree! :gocho: I miss also pictures on her in better quality. The years before we had so much pictures in HQ or MQ but now? Great to see these pictures and thanks to OWS who found them but I also dont understand that these pictures are not available at other stock photo agencys...? we see she is on tour with children or alone in London and so less pictures. hmpf. Esp where she was at film set I have awaited some more pictures.
Are the paparazzis no more interested in her? For herself it is for sure good to be not followed fom groups of fotographers.

I really hope someone can find in better quality. Thank you!!!