Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Interview in this Madonna with S. Lilic:

some informations from him:

"Behind the scenery it is often like in an amusing travelling circus"

Because Claudia had her children with at set from Fashion hero and also her sister Ann Carolin who was the babysitter at the set.

"Claudia is a great uncomplicated person"

" We had very much contact as mentor team to the designers, sometimes one had to pull away us in the hair of the set, we could not not separate from the candidates"

Some outakes in order of appearence: the first from Vogue August 2011, from Muse September 2010, Vogue It April 2008 and the last from Vogue UK July 1989

And one unknown that I found in Listal.com and I would like to know the source..

vogue 8-2011.jpg 9-2010 muse.jpg TRU882529.jpg TRU882539.jpg TRU882531.jpg TRU882535.jpg TRU944991.jpg 7-89 vogue uk.jpg 600full-claudia-schiffer.jpg

Oh yes indeed. There are many never never seen. Great found . Thanks Lampro. But I wonder where the source is, exp. of the last one is amazing you say Vogue July 1989 but I cannot remember the editorial? I think all are unpublished ones. possilbe out of the fotographers repertoire. But great to see. The first one is really hot. Yes Vogue Dt. August 2011. Also great to see an unpublished one from Herb Ritts her historical editorial in Vogue UK October 1989. Her entry to the Topmodels. Thanks :clap:  nice to have a look at. I every time wonder where all those great pictures were those many years.

ones where she's sexyOh yes indeed. There are many never never seen. Great found . Thanks Lampro. But I wonder where the source is, exp. of the last one is amazing you say Vogue July 1989 but I cannot remember the editorial? I think all are unpublished ones. possilbe out of the fotographers repertoire. But great to see. The first one is really hot. Yes Vogue Dt. August 2011. Also great to see an unpublished one from Herb Ritts her historical editorial in Vogue UK October 1989. Her entry to the Topmodels. Thanks :clap:  nice to have a look at. I every time wonder where all those great pictures were those many years.

These Kenneth Willardt photos for Loreal, think first three + last were Cannes 2011 are simply glamorous and amazing! Never seen that before. I wonder where they are published? And also the other ones,  great images. Love it. Thanks for posting. :wub2:

post-42006-0-1446183660-96225_thumb.jpg

Sprechen Sie Deutsch? A New Beauty Vocabulary
by Jenny Bailly, Deputy Beauty Director, November 1, 2013, 9:00:00 AM
Germany has bestowed on us gifts beyond milkmaid braids, Birkenstocks, and Claudia Schiffer. The German language has brought us words that describe certain universal experiences so brilliantly and efficiently that they’ve become part of our own lexicon. There’s zeitgeist (literally, "time spirit"), doppelganger ("double goer"), and everyone’s favorite (come on, admit it), schadenfreude ("harm-joy"). In Ben Schott’s new book, Schottenfreude (Blue Rider Press), he proposes 120 new German words for the human condition. They include dronhoschenschlaf ("thorny lingerie sleep"), defined as feigning sleep to avoid unwanted sexual intimacy, mahlneid ("meal envy"), coveting they neighbor’s restaurant order, and several terms worth adding to our beauty vocabulary:

Haarmonie ("ha(i)rmony"): reassuring your hairdresser

Spiegelbildanflosung ("reflection disintegration"): staring into a mirror until you begin not to recognize your own face

Fingerspitzentanz ("fingertips dance"): tiny triumphs of nimble-fingered dexterity. (According to Schott, fingerspitzentanz can describe a “range of pleasing acts of quotidian legerdemain," including unhooking a bra, spinning a coin, and fastening a bracelet. We believe it also describes creating the perfect cat-eye flick, completing a braid, and perfectly polishing a pinkie in a single swipe.)

There are many important beauty experiences that Schott’s dictionary doesn’t address, however, so we’ve come up with a few German words of our own:

Schmutzigeshaarbedauern ("dirty-hair regret"): the midday realization that you really shouldn’t have tried to go one more day without washing your hair

Lippenstiftschande ("lipstick shame"): the embarrassment you feel when you notice that you have lipstick on your teeth

Unerwarteshaarvergnügen ("unexpected hair pleasure"): waking up to a great hair day on the morning of a long-awaited haircut

Ruiniertnägelniedergeschlagenheit ("ruined-nail despondency"): the deep frustration of returning home from a pedicure to realize your big toe is smudged

allure