Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Apr 17

Thank You OWS for the photos....Claudia looks so haggard and thin....she hasn't aged well...She looks different.....I cannot believe that this was my absolute favourite model for the past 10+ years...I liked her since I was a little kid.... still do......I hope she is OKAY and that she will DEF attend The Cannes Intl Film Festival this year in May...last year she missed it after so many years.....and all that talk about her hosting a TV Show in Germany is true......

Claudia ...Please come back....we MISS you......................

I really really want to see new pics of Claudia's kids Caspar, Clementine and Cosima.....

Not to start anything...but did anyone notice that she is not wearing her wedding and engagement rings...I looked very hard and couldn't spot either....or maybe my eyesight is really poor or the suns glare in the picture is bad !!!!

Great thank you so much for this posting. :woot: Indeed you are right she looks really beautiful and relaxed. Love to see her again. And she gained some weight. What I think is good. She was too skinny in 2011.

OWS I also see this beautiful woman as you and not like appleauto says.

I cannot open these pictures to have in big. Do you know were to find them in HQ to print out?

I think she have panic, is serius, she dont like paparazzi. But always beautiful.

In the first picture she makes a sign with his finger, maybe the bodyguard?

Is one Blackberry?

She allways use the same sunglass I think and she change the worn black boots for this fringed boots.

The bag combine with the fringed boots and the color scarf.

She have the ring :gocho:

Hey friends!! Claudia seems to be back. Thank you for all these new pictures. I assume Claudia is back in London! Possible she left Suffolk to stay again in her little white town house. That would be great, so we have possilbe weekly new pictures. And we possilbe see her again at schoolrun? :flower:

She looks again very stylish and beautiful. I love her brown long boots with this jeans and all the rest. :woot:

I hope we soon get in HQ... I think so.

Thanks OWS for all these pics, and as say Sheila it's really good news to see her back more frequently (twice the same week didn't happen for at least a year :clobber: ).

OWS, can you find these pics in MQ ? (we all obviously wish HQ but for the previous ones, you could find some of them in MQ).