Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

yes indeed. I miss her . The last photos taken by Paparazzi are from January :(

Where is she ?? nobody knows. I think she is in Suffolk and not present for Paparazzi :whistle:

But why is she not presenting her new cashmere collection ? as she did last year many times.

No offical event pictures of her since month. Sadly. :o

Where is she ?? nobody knows. I think she is in Suffolk and not present for Paparazzi :whistle:

But why is she not presenting her new cashmere collection ? as she did last year many times.

You're right Sheila; I share the same feelings and can't understand why she's "hiding" like that, at a time when she should promote her new collection; I hope that there is no problem with her and expect to see her soon to some events (Cannes?). It's the first time in her career -I think- that she did not show-up anywhere for several months and that makes all her fans very sad :(

You're right Sheila; I share the same feelings and can't understand why she's "hiding" like that, at a time when she should promote her new collection; I hope that there is no problem with her and expect to see her soon to some events (Cannes?). It's the first time in her career -I think- that she did not show-up anywhere for several months and that makes all her fans very sad :(

I also don´t understand, that she is hiding in such way! We all miss her. I also really don´t hope that there is something wrong with her or that she is ill. And as you, I don´t understand that she is not promoting her new collection. Let us press the buttons that all is ok with her and her family. Indeed, she never had not show - up for such a long time in her carreer..... I am happy that we have her new great Guess pictures as little comfort! I really hope she will soon be back in public and at events..... :wave: