Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Wonderful site, Sheila! Thank you very much. What a great job! Congratulations!

It´s true that Claudia and Newton didn´t work much (or not so much as their fans would have liked), but there are images from the catalog Bauwelt 1988, the Max calendar 1995, the campaign for Il Marchese Coccapani... Images show that their collaboration together gave great results.

Greetings :wave: !

very interesting.

Do you have more informations or images of catalog Bauwelt 1988?

Hi, lucien44!

Not a good image quality, but everything I found (I think it appears in the SUMO: Claudia with the saw). The other pic I've seen for the catalog Bauwelt found in this same forum (Helmut offering candy to Claudia). The photos were made ​​in Vienna. Claudia was seventeen years and was one of her earlier works more or less relevant.

From what I've read, the models who participated in the catalog were not paid for their work, only received a copy of her photographs signed by Helmut. He was inspired by the movie M (Fritz Lang, 1931) to create the catalog.

post-57741-1328045915_thumb.jpg

post-57741-1328045941_thumb.jpg

It´s true that Claudia and Newton didn´t work much (or not so much as their fans would have liked), but there are images from the catalog Bauwelt 1988, the Max calendar 1995, the campaign for Il Marchese Coccapani... Images show that their collaboration together gave great results.

very interesting.

Hi, lucien44!

Not a good image quality, but everything I found (I think it appears in the SUMO: Claudia with the saw). The other pic I've seen for the catalog Bauwelt found in this same forum (Helmut offering candy to Claudia). The photos were made ​​in Vienna. Claudia was seventeen years and was one of her earlier works more or less relevant.

From what I've read, the models who participated in the catalog were not paid for their work, only received a copy of her photographs signed by Helmut. He was inspired by the movie M (Fritz Lang, 1931) to create the catalog.

thanks a lot, prejean,

I know the image together with newton, the other picture is new for me.

very interesting.

Hi, lucien44!

thanks a lot, prejean,

I know the image together with newton, the other picture is new for me.

Another image of the Bauwelt catalog:

post-57741-1328099818_thumb.jpg

Very interesting. Thanks. I think these were very very early shoots. But very nice. Especially this

selfportrait from Newton with Claudia. She was at this time , really very unkown to most of the people.

She looks very schoolgirlish. That was the purpose of the picture. An old man is offering a schoolgirl some candids.

I read the interview with Claudia in Stylist (http://www.stylist.co.uk/people/interviews-and-profiles/interview-claudia-schiffer)

and came away with the following thoughts.

Claudia is a straightforward person.

She is comfortable with herself and her life.

Her family and her relationship with her husband are the most important aspect of her life.

Her career is second and she has it in perspective and managed.

She is a real friend and remembers those that she has shared a bond with.

She does not forget where she comes from.

Her childhood and relationship with her parents provided

her with a strong foundation that she relies on to this day.

She has traditions in her life that are important to her.

She's a small town girl at heart.

I like the fact that she almost downplays her career achievements and instead focuses on those that she values

during her career. I think this interview gave us a true sense of Claudia and what she is about.

An ordinary person, beautiful, intelligent, caring and private

who shone in the public because she is an achiever,

but retreated when it was not necessary and enjoys her "simple life".

Our admiration is not wasted.

Thanks Roni!!! me Too!!! I love the early Claudia but also the 2012 Claudia.....

one more of her early work around 1990 and one little similar of her latest Cashmere SS 2012 ad Campaign by

Alasdair McLellan

I cant believe that we have her since more than 20 years......

Sheila :heart:

post-23068-1328205186_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1328205240_thumb.jpg

nice :heart: around 1990

She looks cute there. The other woman is Farida Khelfa (a muse of Jean-Paul Gaultier).

Thank you. I was still wondering who is this second woman. Possible this was after a J.P. Gaultier show? Don´t know.

Sheila :wave: