Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

very interesting:

Claudia 1994 for Bazaar by Patrick Demarchlier

and Thairine Garcia 2011 with a similar cover by Gui Paganini:

14-year-old newcomer Thairine Garcia keeps building momentum with yet another cover (she first appeared on the cover of Elle Brazil last year), and a platinum makeover courtesy of beauty artist Daniel Hernandez. The cover was shot by Gui Paganini, and it is certainly inspired by Claudia Schiffer’s cover by Demarchelier from March 1994. It is my favorite cover in Brazil this month, and also Thairine’s third consecutive appearance on the magazine.

post-23068-1327746452_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1327746464_thumb.jpg

http://www.cosmopolitan.hu/friss/2012/01/1...purba-menekult/

Cosmo paparazzo: Claudia Schiffer fled to Singapore -Exclusive photos from the Singapore airport! 2012/01/14

It is SO ADORABLE how Caspar is playing the role of the protective older brother and holding baby sister Cosima Violet's hand in the 2nd picture :0)

Four small blurry paparazzi pics but still I hope you enjoy :0)

http://www.cosmopolitan.hu/friss/2012/01/1...purba-menekult/

Thanks Appelauto :wave: does anybody know what she did in Singapore?

No new photos in better quality? Great these ones from airport. Would love to have in

better quality.

Sheila

very interesting:

Claudia 1994 for Bazaar by Patrick Demarchlier

and Thairine Garcia 2011 with a similar cover by Gui Paganini:

14-year-old newcomer Thairine Garcia keeps building momentum with yet another cover (she first appeared on the cover of Elle Brazil last year), and a platinum makeover courtesy of beauty artist Daniel Hernandez. The cover was shot by Gui Paganini, and it is certainly inspired by Claudia Schiffer’s cover by Demarchelier from March 1994. It is my favorite cover in Brazil this month, and also Thairine’s third consecutive appearance on the magazine.

Claudia's perfect make-up was done by the late Kevyn Aucoin, one of my idols... just thought I'd share :))

Cosmopolitan 1991

by Francesco Scavullo

A little clearer Sheila

post-16241-1327770266_thumb.jpg

Thanks! But I scanned the original cover out of my collection and the cover background is not so grey as yours, it is more like a light grey.

Don´t know why it differs. Also the Bazaar is scanned in original but it is diffcult to get white or light background of the cover scanned clear.

Sheila

Cosmopolitan 1991

by Francesco Scavullo

A little clearer Sheila

post-16241-1327770266_thumb.jpg

Thanks! But I scanned the original cover out of my collection and the cover background is not so grey as yours, it is more like a light grey.

Don´t know why it differs. Also the Bazaar is scanned in original but it is diffcult to get white or light background of the cover scanned clear.

Sheila

It must be different scanners, here's my scan of the US Bazaar with that image

post-16241-1327853409_thumb.jpg

Hi to everyone! Do any of you keeps the Mario Testino first session (I think) shot Claudia? (went to the Mango catalog, Fall/Winter 1993). Thanks in advance :wave: !

Hi yes indeed ! Great shoot , to have a look you can go to www.aboutclaudia.com , there you can find all Mangos in " Galerien" and than choose the relevent year. Tx Sheila.

Think I have scanned the Mangos many years ago here at BZ. :wave:

Wonderful site, Sheila! Thank you very much. What a great job! Congratulations!

It´s true that Claudia and Newton didn´t work much (or not so much as their fans would have liked), but there are images from the catalog Bauwelt 1988, the Max calendar 1995, the campaign for Il Marchese Coccapani... Images show that their collaboration together gave great results.

Greetings :wave: !

Wonderful site, Sheila! Thank you very much. What a great job! Congratulations!

It´s true that Claudia and Newton didn´t work much (or not so much as their fans would have liked), but there are images from the catalog Bauwelt 1988, the Max calendar 1995, the campaign for Il Marchese Coccapani... Images show that their collaboration together gave great results.

Greetings :wave: !

very interesting.

Do you have more informations or images of catalog Bauwelt 1988?