Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

It is very quiet around Claudia at moment . :ninja:

does anybody know anything about new projects she is doing,

cover , editorial or advertising? I also miss her schoolrun pictures.

I hope she will be soon back in London city or at an event.

Hi Sheila,

I was going to post exactly the same comment. Since August, we do not see her anymore. I read that she moved to the British countryside in a mansion that was cleaned up from ghosts. Since that time, no more schoolrun, no more participation to events, very few photoshoots (I just saw the one in Selfservice). I thought that she would be busy promoting her clothline, but unfortunately not. Too bad :yuckky:

Anyway, hope that she will come back soon and once again Sheila, thanks for keeping this thread busy in spite of news about her.

Cheers :wave:

Hi Sheila,

I was going to post exactly the same comment. Since August, we do not see her anymore. I read that she moved to the British countryside in a mansion that was cleaned up from ghosts. Since that time, no more schoolrun, no more participation to events, very few photoshoots (I just saw the one in Selfservice). I thought that she would be busy promoting her clothline, but unfortunately not. Too bad :yuckky:

Anyway, hope that she will come back soon and once again Sheila, thanks for keeping this thread busy in spite of news about her.

Cheers :wave:

Dear Sheila and 'plastickitten': :wave:

I think the reason why we don't see claudia on the 'school-run', is because caspar has now graduated from "wetherby school" (It's only for kids up to 8 years old) so he probably goes to school closer to claudia's mansion in the countryside of london. There aren't many paparazzi in this area of london. maybe we will see her with her daughter clementine. But the good news is - she will be attending the new store opening in march 2012, in israel. Schiffer's invitation came from Nicole Raidman, (a luxury events planner) who is opening her new store in Tel Aviv's State Square. Claudia will be showing and selling her new collection there. I live in israel, so i will definitely be there and hopefully take some pictures! This will be the third time i've met claudia. and she is always SO sweet. i just love her! you know what they say; "the third time is the charm"

:p :p

Dear Missclaudia,

that sounds really good :laugh: , I hope we see many pictures of her in march 2012 at the shop opening

in ISRAEL. Oh great that you can be there and possibly met her. I never met her :( I think it is great

to talk to her and see her in real life. But I heard from a french fotografer, with her I traded in early

90 th Claudia Clippings that Claudia is very kind, nice and very normal and friendly and really very

tall and sympatico. She fotographed her backstage before a Chanel show and talked to her, and at catwalk Claudia

recognized her and smiled to her from catwalk every walk in her camera. So she could take some nice pictures for press.

I hope we also see something on her before march.... hope some layouts or advertising...

An absolutely wonderful, special gift to all my friends at Bellazon/Claudia Schiffer ...Esp to the absolutely amazing Sheila and Lucien.......

13 extraordinary NEVER BEFORE SEEN Paparazzi Videos of Claudia Schiffer ...FOUR are with her adorable, angelic children Capspar and Clementine !!!!

Please click on the following link and ENJOY :0)

http://www.tpgnews.com/video/search.php?qu...p;Search=Search

=====================================================================

Caption: EXCLUSIVE: Claudia Schiffer in Hamburg with her Family

EXCLUSIVE: Claudia Schiffer spent a few days in Hamburg/ Germany. She went to the hospital in Hamburg - Barmbek to see her sister , who got her baby here. Meanwhile Matthew Vaughn an the kids were on the fairground, on the next day the whole family went...

http://www.tpgnews.com/video/detail.php?id=119991

===========================================================================

Caption: Claudia Schiffer And Family Dine At Matsuhisa

Sunday, April 17, 2011 - Claudia Schiffer was spotted dining at Matsuhisa in Beverly Hills with her husband Matthew Vaughn, son, Caspar (eight) and daughter, Clementine (six).

http://www.tpgnews.com/video/detail.php?id=113835

========================================================================

Caption: EXCLUSIVE: Claudia Schiffer and Matthew Vaughn took their kids to venice Beach for a bicycle ride.

EXCLUSIVE: Claudia Schiffer and Matthew Vaughn took their kids to venice Beach for a bicycle ride. Ref: SPL259150 200311 EXCLUSIVE Video by: JLM / / Splash...

http://www.tpgnews.com/video/detail.php?id=111982

=========================================================================

Caption: EXCLUSIVE: Claudia Schiffer taking her boys to school Notting Hill London

EXCLUSIVE: German Supermodel Claudia Schiffer taking her children to school in the morning.

http://www.tpgnews.com/video/detail.php?id=108447