Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

www.claudiaschiffer.com

I can not enter this site, I click all the buttons, but does not, anyone can enter? :idk:

oh je , it was too hot here yesterday evening.... and I named the wrong site, its her official site,

correct, there is no more entry, the years before you could enter this side :whistle:

sorry Sagitario.

The site is: www.aboutclaudia.com

I have now done a corection at my post.

Please take another try. Thanks Sheila. :wave:

It's okay Sheila :wave: Thanks for your images :blush:

Does anybody have the rest of this photoshoot? If you do so, Please post them. It's one of the sexiest Claudia's editorials..

It s from MAX germany 04/ 1991, Herb Ritts. Really lovely layout. I have it in my collection, but where?

Sheila

Max Greece

?/ 1991

Ph: Herb Ritts

does anybody have the exact date or who can greece and can translate

me the month right at the cover at top.

Tx Sheila

hi AMAZING SHEILA!!!

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE MY LAST POST BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR POSTING ANYMORE.

SO, IT'S AUGUST GREEK MAX 1991. THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPRESSIVE COVERS OF MAX MAGAZINE EVER MADE IN GREECE!!!

KISSES!!!

Does anybody have the rest of this photoshoot? If you do so, Please post them. It's one of the sexiest Claudia's editorials..

It s from MAX germany 04/ 1991, Herb Ritts. Really lovely layout. I have it in my collection, but where?

Sheila

are you sure that particular pic was p'hed by Herb Ritts? :o

Sheila

are you sure that particular pic was p'hed by Herb Ritts? :o

it might be possible that the pictures are from two different photographs, these with the beach poses are from Herb Ritts

but the first two ones are Antoine Verglas. This was an article out from Max Germany about her with different pictures, I think the first

ones are from Verglas and the second ones at the beach are from Herb Ritts. This is correct. And the photo shown by Roni Art is Verglas.

I dont know if there is a second editorial with the picture Roni gave us. Possilbe...

Thanks Sheila :laugh: