Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Vogue Italia 08/1992

Ph: Hans Feurer :laugh: :drool:

" Claudia goes fishing..." :blink:

Are you sure this is Vogue??

Because the last pic is similar to one of elle france and If I am right elle usa as well!

sILVY

HI Silvy,

yes indeed I made a mistake, it is Elle Italia not Vogue. Thanks for this hint, I have corrected it.

bye Sheila :wave:

I found these 2 chanel 1992 in my hard drive.

Does anybody know if these two are outakes from the catalogue, or just printed ads of the same season?

It's obvious that they are from the same photoshoot,but i wonder if those images have ever been in a supplement or something like that?

Hello alwayslindafan,

the first one is an advertising campaign foto which appeared in the magazines. Spring Summer 1992. It was not in the catalogue.

the second was also a foto from the advertising campaign, you see the writing Chanel, and also in the catalogue Spring Summer 1992.

Find my scans:

kiss Sheila

Thank u VERY VERY much!!!!

As far as the second pic is concerned, it seems that there is a slight difference between the one from the catalogue and the one with the chanel logo.

In the ad, Claudia looks straight forward and smalls at the camera,whereas in the catalogue she has her eyes closed.Wow!!!

God knows how many different shoots of claudia-chanel-karl exist,that we haven't seen yet!!

U are amazing!!!

THANG YOU AGAIN!!!

amazing the Iceberg, so different from the magazines, Ive seen only 2 I think

And the last pic, do you know the source?? I love it

Kisses

silvy

Dear Silvy,

yes in the magazines there were only two images, better we found only two, don´t know

if there were more....

it is a catalogue which I have, it is DIN A3 very big and I got it from Iceberg many years

ago.

bye Sheila