Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Gianni Versace Collezione Donna Autunno- Inverno 1992-93

and

Gianni VersaceCollezione Donna Primavera Estate 1992

various images of models like Karen, Niki and other well known beauties.

These were really fabulous, Sheila!

Would you mind if I put the ones with Niki Taylor into her thread here on BZ?

I'm going to guess that you will say "Fine okay", and just go ahead for now. :whistle: I'll quote you and just move them over.

:wave:

Gianni Versace Collezione Donna Autunno- Inverno 1992-93

and

Gianni VersaceCollezione Donna Primavera Estate 1992

various images of models like Karen, Niki and other well known beauties.

These were really fabulous, Sheila!

Would you mind if I put the ones with Niki Taylor into her thread here on BZ?

I'm going to guess that you will say "Fine okay", and just go ahead for now. :whistle: I'll quote you and just move them over.

:wave:

Hi Steve with an S

no problem, please move them at the Niki site. Thanks for this help.

I hope the Niki fans will have fun with :laugh:

bye Sheila

Some Claudia goodies i found in my hard drive.

Just one question: The last four are from a chanel campaign, aren't they? Maybe in 1992?Was there a specific catalogue?

In my opinion she is the queen of chanel.

And... Sheila thank u again!!!!!

Hi again, alwayslindafan.

you also rock this page :laugh: , yes these images are all from a high glossy Chanel Katalogue.

It is the spring summer 1992 campaign. This is correct. She looks really great at these ads.

I hope you liked my Versaces at Lindas page. I also scanned the 1992-93 fall winter campaign.

Claudia is really the Queen for Chanel I think. She has also done three catalogues later on, 2007-2008.

Have you seen them??

bye Sheila :wave: :laugh:

A fine lady!!!

Runway Claudia rocks!!

great image! I think early date! Do you know more of this picture,

Designer and date. Thanks Sheila ;) :)

Early date indeed!This is from VALENTINO SPRING SUMMER 1992.

I always thought that she looked like a princess on the runway,along with Karen Mulder.

Especially for you, another pic from the same show.

:hug:

post-9518-1251039635_thumb.jpg

Just one question: The last four are from a chanel campaign, aren't they? Maybe in 1992?Was there a specific catalogue?

you also rock this page :laugh: , yes these images are all from a high glossy Chanel Katalogue.

It is the spring summer 1992 campaign. This is correct. She looks really great at these ads.

I hope you liked my Versaces at Lindas page. I also scanned the 1992-93 fall winter campaign.

Claudia is really the Queen for Chanel I think. She has also done three catalogues later on, 2007-2008.

Have you seen them??

OMG!! I saw Linda Versaces and it was like...i remained speechless.And of course you were right about all those supermodels and how the rocked on those images.

How can i thank u more? :clap:

Thank u for your compliment, but it's the less thing that i can do you for you after those posts. :blush: And for all those Claudia fans out there of course!!

The spring summer campaign of 1992 was, in my opinion,one of the best Claudia ever made with Kaiser Karl.

It was everywhere in the greek magazines.Some pics have been saved in my collection.I've never seen the whole catalogue.

I've also seen some ads from the 2007 2008 campaign.

I think the last one campaign had a moody tone that it was unexpected but also very seductive.

I'd like to see some more though...

:blush: :hug:

in 1990 she has done some advertising for " WEAR TO BE SEEN"

does anybody know if she has done more ads? I only have these ones:

I think this one with the two white and dark pointed dogs is great, they are called

"Dalmatiner" in germany. I like this picture..... If you have more, please show me. Tx

Yes, I've saw just one:

post-20978-0-1446182780-02838_thumb.jpg

I know that it's 1990 - that's all info that I have.

Have you seen them??

OMG!! I saw Linda Versaces and it was like...i remained speechless.And of course you were right about all those supermodels and how the rocked on those images.

How can i thank u more? :clap:

Thank u for your compliment, but it's the less thing that i can do you for you after those posts. :blush: And for all those Claudia fans out there of course!!

The spring summer campaign of 1992 was, in my opinion,one of the best Claudia ever made with Kaiser Karl.

It was everywhere in the greek magazines.Some pics have been saved in my collection.I've never seen the whole catalogue.

I've also seen some ads from the 2007 2008 campaign.

I think the last one campaign had a moody tone that it was unexpected but also very seductive.

I'd like to see some more though...

:blush: :hug:

Hi, Mhm, if I have time, enough time, I will scan my Chanel Catalogues, and show the 1992 ad campaign. She has done much nice Chanel campaigns, I also like her spring summer 1993 campaign. These are also gorgeous images. Try to scan step by step. Possible "Lucien" shows also some Chanel Images before me.

Thank you also for the catwalk image.

bye Sheila :wave:

in 1990 she has done some advertising for " WEAR TO BE SEEN"

does anybody know if she has done more ads? I only have these ones:

I think this one with the two white and dark pointed dogs is great, they are called

"Dalmatiner" in germany. I like this picture..... If you have more, please show me. Tx

Yes, I've saw just one:

post-23068-0-1446182781-22819_thumb.jpg

I know that it's 1990 - that's all info that I have.

Hi Diva,

is it possilbe to scan this in HQ? Both pages?

OK so I know that the one page I have is also from "Wear to be seen"

Thanks Sheila :wub:

wear to be seen - autumn 1990

(source: www.claudia4all.de)

my question:

is there a editorial or any picture of claudia in vogue paris (issue september)?

happy birthday, claudia!

have a nice holiday with your family.

Hi Lucien44,

thank you very much for this nice "Wear to be seen" scan. A great gain for my collection.

I have printed it in HQ on glossy photo paper.

Thanks Sheila :wub: