Bellazon

Very skinny models

Ann Mary

it almost seems like some of the women posting in this thread are only doing so to make themselves feel better for whatever reasons

It's not that skinny is gross... it's being unhealthy that is gross. And in most cases, these girls you see that are absolutely skeletons look like they get no protein and no other nutrients in their diet, which are key to being healthy. Plus a lot of them go to even more drastic measures like removing ribs to make their waist look smaller which i think is absurd. A lot of them smoke too to curb their appetite and some even do drugs. Thin is perfectly fine as long as you are healthy but I am pretty sure some of these girl are faaaaaaar from it...I am not trying to make myself feel better at all...I am the girl in my avi and I feel great about the way i look...

it almost seems like some of the women posting in this thread are only doing so to make themselves feel better for whatever reasons

It's not that skinny is gross... it's being unhealthy that is gross. And in most cases, these girls you see that are absolutely skeletons look like they get no protein and no other nutrients in their diet, which are key to being healthy. Plus a lot of them go to even more drastic measures like removing ribs to make their waist look smaller which i think is absurd. A lot of them smoke too to curb their appetite and some even do drugs. Thin is perfectly fine as long as you are healthy but I am pretty sure some of these girl are faaaaaaar from it...I am not trying to make myself feel better at all...I am the girl in my avi and I feel great about the way i look...

Lol. Yeah. We are all jealous :cain:

:rofl:

Yeah, I want to look like a skeleton, it's so sexy and beautiful :|

Pleeaaaaaaaaase, don't be ridiculous.

No. We can just distinguish unhealthy girls from healthy ones. That's it.

edit: Thanks, miha. You are right.

the truth is, I love that rattly sound of my bones kickin each other, yeah, I really enjoy it, and as long as I can count my bones I´m not bored at all :) it´s so funny, everyday a new bone is discovered :)

toon20.gif

don´t be silly. Rouge got it!

I must say I don't think skinny is disgusting or gross. I usually find skinny girls/women to be beautiful :wub: Hell, I'll even admit that when my sister started dieting and lost a few pounds, I thought she looked better. It was when 5 pounds became 25 I thought it started to look scary. There's a line between being thin and being too skinny. But then, we all know that. :whisle:

Alessandra for example is pretty thin. But far from being a skeleton. I personally think Ana BB is a really good example of skinny - but beautiful. Her bones aren't sticking out, which makes it look good and natural on her. She may have lost a few for the runway, but never in such a way that I thought she started to look scary.

Natasha Poly is threading the line in my opinion. I love her, I think she's gorgeous, but in some past runway shots her legs look like sticks. She looks healthier these days though, so that's a good thing :)

Bianca Balti same deal. Beautiful woman; fierce eyes, high cheekbones, full lips (love the give-em-some-sugar ad.) But there are pics of her that make me cringe. Like this one:

post-2344-0-1446058016-87879_thumb.jpg

She's been better these days but sometimes I wonder if she is naturally thin or actually starving herself to look that way.

But like Jennka said: who doesn't like the sound of rattling bones and the idea of someday being able to count every bone in your body :rofl:

I must say I don't think skinny is disgusting or gross. I usually find skinny girls/women to be beautiful :wub: Hell, I'll even admit that when my sister started dieting and lost a few pounds, I thought she looked better. It was when 5 pounds became 25 I thought it started to look scary. There's a line between being thin and being too skinny. But then, we all know that. :whisle:

Alessandra for example is pretty thin. But far from being a skeleton. I personally think Ana BB is a really good example of skinny - but beautiful. Her bones aren't sticking out, which makes it look good and natural on her. She may have lost a few for the runway, but never in such a way that I thought she started to look scary.

Natasha Poly is threading the line in my opinion. I love her, I think she's gorgeous, but in some past runway shots her legs look like sticks. She looks healthier these days though, so that's a good thing :)

Bianca Balti same deal. Beautiful woman; fierce eyes, high cheekbones, full lips (love the give-em-some-sugar ad.) But there are pics of her that make me cringe. Like this one:

post-2344-0-1446058017-94114_thumb.jpg

She's been better these days but sometimes I wonder if she is naturally thin or actually starving herself to look that way.

But like Jennka said: who doesn't like the sound of rattling bones and the idea of someday being able to count every bone in your body :rofl:

post-3761-0-1446058018-22753_thumb.jpg

I totally agree with you ;) :hug:

It just seems that way because like the joker said a majority of these pictures have been photoshopped to make them seem incredibly skinny

yah that pic of bianca is scary!!

their is quite a few girls that put a question mark in my head like ahhhh what were you thinking at casting....wether she is skinny or just boring looking.

miha...you go girl work it out!!

snejana scares me and their is a few others but i donno their names.

ana b is healthy skinny...but she really isnt THAT skinny...or someone like eugenia or gisele.

It just seems that way because like the joker said a majority of these pictures have been photoshopped to make them seem incredibly skinny

they haven't been all photoshopped :blink: Did you look through all the pages in this thread? A few might have been, but most of them come directly from WireImage or GettyImage and they are NOT photoshopped.

......... :cry: :shock: :cry: :shock: :cry: :shock: :cry: :shock: :cry:

What's the name of this girl? Maybe You have more pics from this Moschino Cheap&Chic show, Ann Mary? I love the clothes from this collection.

The worstest thing is with Nataliya. She used to look healthy and womenly, and now she is sickly thin and her face looks for older (not in a good meaning) and tired...... And Vlada. Everytime when there is report in TV News about anorexia, they always show Vlada on a runway :(

every vogue issue this month is focusing on the debate of super skinny models. If you ask me Vogue should write about it and NOT let a super skinny girl pose for their layouts. It's like they are contridicting themselves by saying how bad it is and then having a huge layout of the girls they were just talking about.