Bellazon

Very skinny models

Ann Mary

Taben said:
Strawberry BigMac said:
I agree with you. You don't need to be skinny to look sophisticated and chic.....hello scarlet johanssen, jessica alba, selita ebanks...Adriana. They always look so chic when they get dressed up. The desginers promote skinny women because its easier to work with and they can wear anything but their is no need for anorexics.

I think it unorginal that all these recent fashion models look identical...we look at them all the time so we can tell the difference...but if you saw snejana and sasha and vlada its like the same person....or lily cole and julia stegner. :sleep: each one just looks like a cheap knock off of the other. If you look back in the days of the supermodel they all had curves (for the most part) and wore couture. and they all had their own look....cindy, linda, christy, kate, naomi, claudia.....they were famous becaue they were original and appealed to men.

1) Selita and Adriana are sophisticated and chic ? :mellow::p

2) i think we've gotten your point: the supermodels were awesome and it's too bad those times are behind us but trying to prove your point by saying that today's models all look like each other is so lame. I'm sorry but i don't see how snejana, sasha, vlada lily and julia look the same. On the other hand, i think that your so great supermodels more or less all looked like "hot girls next door" to me. You might not like today's models but it can't be argued that most of them have really distinctive features.

3) designers don't care if the models don't appeal to men since they're trying to sell their clothes to women :p

:/

Eww I think I'm going to be sick. It outrages me that these anorexic girls get hired to work when they are obviously sick and need to be put in a hospital. Also Jessica Alba is anorexic. That's what I think and she says she has been in the past. I have seen her with more meat on her bones and she needs to get back to that.

• 2 weeks later...
Eh, I wasn't too impressed either. These girls are like pampered robots - all strained smiles and PC answers. Given enough money, you could take any girl off the street and make her look like that.

Just wanted to see what other people thought ;)

I agree with you. You don't need to be skinny to look sophisticated and chic.....hello scarlet johanssen, jessica alba, selita ebanks...Adriana. They always look so chic when they get dressed up. The desginers promote skinny women because its easier to work with and they can wear anything but their is no need for anorexics.

I think it unorginal that all these recent fashion models look identical...we look at them all the time so we can tell the difference...but if you saw snejana and sasha and vlada its like the same person....or lily cole and julia stegner. :sleep: each one just looks like a cheap knock off of the other. If you look back in the days of the supermodel they all had curves (for the most part) and wore couture. and they all had their own look....cindy, linda, christy, kate, naomi, claudia.....they were famous becaue they were original and appealed to men.

1) Selita and Adriana are sophisticated and chic ? :mellow: :p

2) i think we've gotten your point: the supermodels were awesome and it's too bad those times are behind us but trying to prove your point by saying that today's models all look like each other is so lame. I'm sorry but i don't see how snejana, sasha, vlada lily and julia look the same. On the other hand, i think that your so great supermodels more or less all looked like "hot girls next door" to me. You might not like today's models but it can't be argued that most of them have really distinctive features.

3) designers don't care if the models don't appeal to men since they're trying to sell their clothes to women :p

1) scarlet johanssen and jessica alba are sophisticated and chic ? :mellow: :p :laugh:

2) i don't see how any of these models look 'identical' either... maybe they do to people who 'omg just can't get over how thin they are', but honestly, physique never defined individuality...

Julia is not unique looking to me and there are a lot of not unique looking girls. Sasha is not unique to me. She looks like Gemma, neither is Vlada but I love her babydoll look and her clear blue/green eyes. Lily is def. unique.