Bellazon

Very skinny models

Ann Mary

<_<

Lol that first girl looks like avril levigne on coke.

The problem with this whole anorexia and the media thing is that people start normalizing obesity by useing the argument that most women in the states are 12-14's but most the women in the states are unhealthy. We need to find a happy medium and I am glad that Italy, Spain and USA are starting too do that.

I agree with you ........

That's not a great example anyway. You can see my collar bone and shoulder blades clear as day and I eat 2500 calories a day, 4000 in the summer. :)

You have to look at the whole picture, not just look at someone's ribs and then scream anorexic if they're visible.

I agree with you. You don't need to be skinny to look sophisticated and chic.....hello scarlet johanssen, jessica alba, selita ebanks...Adriana. They always look so chic when they get dressed up. The desginers promote skinny women because its easier to work with and they can wear anything but their is no need for anorexics.

I think it unorginal that all these recent fashion models look identical...we look at them all the time so we can tell the difference...but if you saw snejana and sasha and vlada its like the same person....or lily cole and julia stegner. :sleep: each one just looks like a cheap knock off of the other. If you look back in the days of the supermodel they all had curves (for the most part) and wore couture. and they all had their own look....cindy, linda, christy, kate, naomi, claudia.....they were famous becaue they were original and appealed to men.

1) Selita and Adriana are sophisticated and chic ? :mellow: :p

2) i think we've gotten your point: the supermodels were awesome and it's too bad those times are behind us but trying to prove your point by saying that today's models all look like each other is so lame. I'm sorry but i don't see how snejana, sasha, vlada lily and julia look the same. On the other hand, i think that your so great supermodels more or less all looked like "hot girls next door" to me. You might not like today's models but it can't be argued that most of them have really distinctive features.

3) designers don't care if the models don't appeal to men since they're trying to sell their clothes to women :p

^ amen !

BTW i've just watched the video of the show, Ann Mary's right, it's Anja, not Romina.

ah ok :)

and btw Monkey I didn't say a word about Anja being anorexic, I just didn't like this pic but probably Ben is right, it's just because she pushed her shoulders backward

hmmm i'm sorry but i have to say that Keira's whole body looks extremly skinny, it's not just her collar bone... i've seen pics of her in a swimsuit which i found kinda gross, and god knows i like skinny girls... i'm not saying she's anorexic but she didn't look really healthy... nor hot

That may well be the case. I'm not overly familiar with her. I'm just saying that people tend to jump to conclusions and judge people without knowing their circumstances.

I give people the benefit of the doubt. Many people are naturally very skinny, but a lot of people don't realize that.

True that... i'm convinced most models have the tall-and-skinny morphology, and they can manage not to eat a lot without having to make a huge effort... but then there are girls that are anorexic and of course ppl focus on them...