Bellazon

Song you hate most

Headhuntaz

i also dont like the pussycat dolls, they are such a horrible role model for younger girls like myself. Ashlee Simpson i find has some good songs from Autobiography but now she is beyond overrated and let hollywood get to her head. AND SHES WITH PETE WENTZ :persuazn: i can say so much about that but i dont think anyone wants to hear it :lol: after that lipsinging thing and where she got booed off stage at the superbowl and managed to come up with how she was "sick" ,which is a bunch of crap, i lost all respect for her.

i also dont like the pussycat dolls, they are such a horrible role model for younger girls like myself.

I think that's what's wrong with todays youth, kids looking at the entertainment industry for role models. I don't want my kids (if I ever have 'em) doing that. But that's just my opinion.

The song I hate the most right now is this is why I'm hot. Or something like that. Good god, I swear that's one of the reasons why music sucks today. :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

honestly, i don't really "hate" any music.. but have to say i'm not a fan of most new american music out there, it all sounds the same.. But then the american music that sounds different is amazing.. (eg. Kanye, Kings of Leon, the Killers...etc) But all this emo stuff, rap stuff, pop stuff.. meh, i've had enough of it.. :yuckky:

i also dont like the pussycat dolls, they are such a horrible role model for younger girls like myself.

I think that's what's wrong with todays youth, kids looking at the entertainment industry for role models. I don't want my kids (if I ever have 'em) doing that. But that's just my opinion.