Bellazon

Song you hate most

Headhuntaz

Well.. you all know that.. there's a song on the radio, on MTV or whatever music channel (that still plays music) - so feel free to post, discuss and hate songs in here!

My Nemesis-Song is:

"Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera

What the hell does she know about "ugly"-Feelings? She's got so much make up in her face that you wouldn't recognize her without!

My Nemesis-Song is:

Oooh... Don't break my heart... :cry:

I love that song.

Sorry, pal. But she really doesn't know anything about those feelings. She's got a bunch of make up artists and stuff. Besides, I doubt that she actually WROTE that song herself.

My Nemesis-Song is:

I love that song.

Sorry, pal. But she really doesn't know anything about those feelings. She's got a bunch of make up artists and stuff. Besides, I doubt that she actually WROTE that song herself.

How can you judge anyone on their feelings? Everybody feels awful sometimes and make-up artists have nothing to do with it.

And yes, it's not her song, it was written by Linda Perry. But still it's a great song and Christina sings it at her best.

My Nemesis-Song is:

I love that song.

How can you judge anyone on their feelings? Everybody feels awful sometimes and make-up artists have nothing to do with it.

And yes, it's not her song, it was written by Linda Perry. But still it's a great song and Christina sings it at her best.

Agree with you Qball..I like that song too!

Well.. you all know that.. there's a song on the radio, on MTV or whatever music channel (that still plays music) - so feel free to post, discuss and hate songs in here!

My Nemesis-Song is:

What the hell does she know about "ugly"-Feelings? She's got so much make up in her face that you wouldn't recognize her without!

i love that song. she is the best singer ever!

i hate a lot of songs

your beautiful by james blunt...

Oh yesss, such an overplayed song. Duh... :yuckky:

No!!! I love that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any songs by James Blunt :wub: :wub:

that song is great

he wrote this song when he was in my country he saw a bautiful girl in kosova but he never didnt know nothing bout her...for this in the end of the song he said that BUT ITS TIME TO FACE THE TRUTH ILL NEVER BE WITH U

your beautiful by james blunt...

Oh yesss, such an overplayed song. Duh... :yuckky:

No!!! I love that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any songs by James Blunt :wub: :wub:

that song is great

he wrote this song when he was in my country he saw a bautiful girl in kosova but he never didnt know nothing bout her...for this in the end of the song he said that BUT ITS TIME TO FACE THE TRUTH ILL NEVER BE WITH U

I love James. He's a fantastic singer. I also like the song, Goodbye My Lover.