Bellazon

Concerts/Festivals

Alibaba126

Checked out Gwar last night with DevilDriver, A Dozen Furies and Mensrea.  Awesome show!  And last month, checked out Motley Crue again.  Another awesome show by them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

duddde they were playing a show here ON HALLOWEEN! if i hadnt seen fear factory 2 days before....woulda been there

• 2 weeks later...

So... does anyone know if Metallica are still worth seeing? I've heard that Robert Trujillo prefers playing songs from the first four. Can anyone verify this? I'm not really that enthusiastic about going to see them if I have to sit through too much "St. Anger" shit, but if they play mostly old stuff, I bet it would be pretty good.

So... does anyone know if Metallica are still worth seeing? I've heard that Robert Trujillo prefers playing songs from the first four. Can anyone verify this? I'm not really that enthusiastic about going to see them if I have to sit through too much "St. Anger" shit, but if they play mostly old stuff, I bet it would be pretty good.

Let me put it this way... If they were going to play in a neighbouring city, I would go to see them, no matter what they would play. I heard that they tend to play lots of old stuff nowadays, even songs from their debut, so it's quite surprising.

How much do the tickets cost?

• 2 weeks later...

I think their worth checking out. When I saw them, they played a lot of old stuff. They only played about 2 or 3 songs of St. Anger and how much are the tickets?

Edited by ImmortallyInsane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
bah. cant see cob cus its a school night and the backstage passes fell through :(

BUT!!!!

slayer, lamb of god, children of bodom, and mastodon. june 12th. pops. all in one venue. that i will be going to. and orgasming at.

Hell yeah!! I'm eagerly awaiting more tour dates, since the closest one to me is in WI.

I'm hopefully going to see Tool and Isis on 24th June in Katowice.

Awesome! :fun:

I'm jealous... :whistle: :D

I talked to cousin's boyfriend a couple weeks ago, at a funeral, oddly enough... he's seen Tool four times, and a couple of those times he was working. It kind of suprised me, because he's generally more into old fusion and prog than metal or even progressive metal. He said he's never bothered to buy their albums, though; apparently a few of his friends are really heavily into Tool so he's sort of followed them.

I'm hopefully going to see Tool and Isis on 24th June in Katowice.

Awesome! :fun:

I'm jealous... :whistle: :D

I talked to cousin's boyfriend a couple weeks ago, at a funeral, oddly enough... he's seen Tool four times, and a couple of those times he was working. It kind of suprised me, because he's generally more into old fusion and prog than metal or even progressive metal. He said he's never bothered to buy their albums, though; apparently a few of his friends are really heavily into Tool so he's sort of followed them.

I wouldn't call Tool 'prog-metal'... I mean, this genre is mainly about technical fireworks and monotoneous (sp?) virtuosity... like Dream Theater, Symphony X... Tool are not like that at all. Apart from Danny Carey, none of the members might be called a virtuoso.

And besides they are different from the metal scene at large... There's something totally original about them.

bah. cant see cob cus its a school night and the backstage passes fell through :(

BUT!!!!

slayer, lamb of god, children of bodom, and mastodon. june 12th. pops. all in one venue. that i will be going to. and orgasming at.

Hell yeah!! I'm eagerly awaiting more tour dates, since the closest one to me is in WI.

hell just fly over to saint louis and we'll fucking rock out at pops together :laugh: :p