Bellazon

Concerts/Festivals

Alibaba126

LDJASLFKJALFK;WJE;LAJFELK JA OMG OMF=SDFALDFKAJTALSKTJE OMG OMG! I MET CHAD GRAY!!!!!! LEAD SINGER OF MUDVAYNE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHIT! he autographed my ticket and posed for a pic on my phone!212!@@1@! it was mudvayne, shadows fall and trivium and i spent teh whole time in the pit \m/ the security guards were impressed with my scrappiness cus im a small guy but i jumped in a crapload of circle pits and didnt get my ass kicked....except the one time i got trampled and a huge ass guy picked me up and put me down saying THERE YOU GO MAN! THERE YOU GO! when a security guard proceeded to push me back into the circle and i got slung around back to where my friend and my girlfriend were.

NINE INCH NAILS have cancelled tonight's (Sept. 17) concert in Tucson, Arizona while drummer Jerome Dillon undergoes tests at a California hospital following reports that he was complaining of chest pains during the band's abbreviated performance in San Diego Friday night. A message at the group's official web site reads as follows:

"We had to cancel the show tonight [sept. 16]. Have to cancel tomorrow [sept. 17] as well. Feeling kind of numb right now. Jerome is spending the night in the hospital with chest pains and an irregular heartbeat. Uncertainty abounds."

NINE INCH NAILS' concert at the Cox Arena in San Diego was cut short about 10 songs into the group's set after Dillon started experiencing chest pains. An announcement was made by NIN mainman Trent Reznor that Dillon was getting checked out by an EMT (emergency medical technician), and about 15 minutes later, the group's manager came onstage to inform the the crowd that Jerome was unable to continue the show and that a free make-up concert would be held on November 20 for all ticket-holders in possession of a Sept. 16 ticket stub.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bruce Dickinson Gets Egged At Ozzfest; Sharon Osbourne Calls Him A "Prick"

This is so outrageous.

I would say that the fans are getting ripped off when Ozzy doesn't perform, because they paid to see him play, but in reality the people who are getting ripped off are the people who see him perform. If I went to Ozzfest, I'd much rather hear Maiden kick ass for two hours than listen to them kick ass for one hour, and then see Ozzy hobble out on stage, and play mediocre show. Sure, if this was the Ozzy of old, the Prince of Darkness, seeing him and Maiden on the same stage would be sweet, but it isn't. To me it's still worth seeing Black Sabbath live, but who are they kidding? Iron Maiden are a lot fresher and more interesting right now.

I don't hold any negative feelings toward Ozzy. No no, it's his WIFE. Those shirts are absolutely right. She ruined Ozzy. He could've continued to slowly move into retirement maintaining his core fanbase, but instead he decided to embrace THE MAN, MTV.

Rest in peace Ozzy, you died the day the day you agreed to do a reality TV show.