Bellazon

Concerts/Festivals

Alibaba126

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
For all you hip-hop heads out there, today I'm going to see Wu-Tang Clan, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Redman, De La Soul, Del the Funkee Homoapien, Living Legends, Immortal Technique, Murs 3:16, Zion-I, Supernatural, Planet Asia, Dirty Heads, and more at an all day hip-hop fest hosted by Sway and King Tech of the World Famous Wake-Up Show. Supernat is gonna freestyle for nine hours straight (breaking the world record for longest freestyle). Yeah, I'm fucking stoked...

this what you mean

rtbivlineupgf6.gif

rtbivmyspaceinfoko4.th.gif

too bad I was all the way over here <_<

• 6 months later...

Well in the beginning of juli this year there is rock Werchter www.rockwerchter.be it's pretty commercial

here are the known names untill now :

* Muse

* Pearl Jam

* Chemical Brothers

* Beastie Boys

* Faithless

* Bloc Party

* Björk

* Marilyn Manson

* Arctic Monkeys

* Incubus

* The Kooks

* My Chemical Romance

* Mastodon.

And we also have pukkelpop that is in august,and it's much more alternative with some big names and allot more different music styles and 9 stages

www.pukkelpop.be ,no names known yet :)

I went to the Black Eyed Peas/ Pussycat Dolls Concert lastnight. It was sure entertaining.....and the PCDs :drool:

Yeah that was the last concert i went too, was pretty awesome i love the BEP..and PCD were pretty cool. Going to see Justin Timberlake in the summer. The girls are looking forward to it more now that they know Justin has split with Cameron hahaha :laugh: ...should be intresting