Bellazon

Concerts/Festivals

Alibaba126

I'm considering flying up north for the weekend to go to Splendour in the Grass. This is the line up:

The Strokes, Pixies, Ben Harper & Relentless7, The Temper Trap, Mumford & Sons, Florence & the Machine, Empire of the Sun, Scissor Sisters, The Ting Tings, Band of Horses, Goldfrapp, Richard Ashcroft & The United Nations of Sound, Grizzly Bear, LCD Soundsystem, Angus & Julia Stone, Hot Chip, Wolfmother, Passion Pit, Midnight Juggernauts, Jonsi, Paul Kelly, Kate Nash, Laura Marling, Fat Freddys Drop, Lisa Mitchell, Midlake, The Vines, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Broken Social Scene, Tame Impala, The Magic Numbers, K-OS, Operator Please, Bluejuice, Little Red, Ash, The Middle East, Whitley, Yeasayer, Delphic, We Are Scientists, Foals, Alberta Cross, Surfer Blood, Space Invadas, Miike Snow, British India, Washington, Philadelphia Grand Jury, Clare Bowditch, Band of Skulls, Two Door Cinema Club, The Drums, The Mess Hall, Violent Soho, Miami Horror, School of Seven Bells, Last Dinosaurs, John Steel Singers, Yacht Club DJs, Jonathan Boulet, Dan Sultan, Oh Mercy, Cloud Control, Fanfarlo, Boy & Bear, Ernest Ellis, Horrorshow, Frightened Rabbit, Tijuana Cartel, The Joy Formidable, Skipping Girl Vinegar, Gypsy & the Cat, Money For Rope, JaC Stone, Zennith, Tim & Jean, Bag Raiders, Van She Tech, Kid Kenobi, Yolanda Be Cool, Purple Sneakers, Levins, Anna Lunoe, The Only, Graz

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

haha! geesh! i wish! michael was just there in spirit with allison mosshart!

and i dont know... my friend pointed that out too! ... i guess i do like a lot of chick music!

but yeah dead weather, florence, band of skulls, charlotte... my top picks!!!

dude!!! how can you NOT like charlotte when she wears balenciaga pants in the middle of the dessert! thats boss!!!

alright! i'm gonna bounce! i'll see you guys when i see you guys... except for michael!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since May, I've only been to see 2 shows: Vampire Weekend and Emily Haines accompanied by a string quartet performing songs from Fantasies :woot: Really want to go see Angus & Julia Stone, Hot Chip (w/ LCD Soundsystem) and Yeasayer but I don't have any money *begs*

• 4 weeks later...

this week:

Holy Fuck

Flaming Lips (craziest show ever!)

Wolf Parade (twice! :yes: )

comming soon :

Woodhands + Passion Pit

The Stills

Of Montreal

Osheaga Festival (sonic youth, arcade fire, pavement, weezer, black keys, walkmen, beach house, we are wolves, kele of bloc party, the national, devo, ra ra ra riot, japandroids, metric, stars, etc.)

Interpol

too bad the mgmt gig is sold out :(

• 3 weeks later...

september and octobre will be full of heartbreaking choices for me :

septembre : Flying Lotus, Kele w Does it offend you yeah, Ratatat, Vampire Weekend w Dum Dum Girls + Beach House, The Do, The Charlatans same night as Caribou, Klaxons, Eels same night as Foals, The dears, Liars, Holy Fuck, Xiu Xiu

octobre : Les Savy Fav, Gorillaz :hell yea!: , the walkmen, blonde redhead same night as hot hot heat, deerhunter same night as The drums, massive attack :drool: w/ thievery corporation, isobel campbell & Mark lanegan, misteur valaire, matt & kim same night as Wintersleep w/ Besnard Lakes, the vasalines.

It's definitely hard to be a music lover :confused:

• 5 months later...

:blink: I thought I knew a lot of bands already, but as I don't even know half of them on this page, I almost don't dare looking back the other pages :ninja:

tickets are bought for:

Long Distance Calling + Maybeshewill

&

Ludovico Einaudi

If I had the money I'd also watch:

Nevermore,

Ef

and also Motörhead, coz they will appear on a local festival in summer...

St Jerome's Laneway Festival next weekend!

!!! (CHK CHK CHK)

ARIEL PINK'S HAUNTED GRAFFITI

BEACH HOUSE

BEAR IN HEAVEN

BLONDE REDHEAD

CLOUD CONTROL

CUT COPY

DEERHUNTER

FOALS

GOTYE

HOLY F@#K

JENNY AND JOHNNY