Bellazon

Matthew Gray Gubler
Thumbnail

Compassionate_Conservative

aquaticscreenamk4.jpg

Matthew Gray Gubler

Matthew Gray Gubler (born March 9, 1980 in Las Vegas, Nevada) is an American actor, director, sketch artist, and former male fashion model.

He made his debut as an actor in the film The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou (2004) as Intern #1, and now he is best known for his role as the young genius Dr. Spencer Reid in the CBS television show Criminal Minds.

Quite tall (6'1"), he also worked as a model before becoming an established TV actor. He worked with DNA Model Management, Tommy Hilfiger, and numerous fashion designers.

Before graduating from NYU Tisch School of the Arts he had already created a slew of movies that were mostly filmed in his hometown of Las Vegas as well as New York city. His own films often deal with the macabre which may have foreshadowed his machete work in The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou.

Gubler is the real-life antagonist in the song "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers, having briefly dated "Jenny" shortly after Brandon Flowers.

Grandson of Laura Belle and Maxwell Kelch who were the founders of Las Vegas' first radio station, KENO, and brother to fashion designer Laura Dahl.

Source:

Wikipedia

398pxcriminalmindsgrublwa1.jpg

• 1 month later...
I love Criminal Minds.Weds. episode with the Serial Killer that kidnaps him was scary. :shock:

I didnt know he used to be a model.

Thanks for starting this thread

Oh I agree... quite intense. Thankfully he didn't die.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for starting his thread, this man is awesome :D he is brilliant in Criminal Minds and I've only in the past few weeks been watching it religiously :p Didn't know he was a former model either but can see the quirky look that would and is very popular.

Heres some magazine features about him from DNA Model Management :blush:

post-6767-1315490416_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1315490615_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1315490637_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1315490674_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1315490682_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1315490698_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1315490714_thumb.jpg