Bellazon

Ashley Tisdale
Thumbnail

Compassionate_Conservative

normalhq003sc7.jpg

Ashley Tisdale

Ashley Michelle Tisdale (born July 2, 1985) is an American model, actress and singer. After appearing in several television roles during the late 1990s and early 2000s, she became known to young audiences for playing Maddie on the Disney Channel sitcom The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and Sharpay Evans in the Disney Channel Original Movie High School Musical.

Biography

Tisdale was born in West Deal, New Jersey. Her parents are Lisa Morris and Mike Tisdale, and her older sister is Jennifer, also an actress. She is of Jewish ancestry, and her maternal grandfather is Arnold Morris, the developer of Ginsu Knives; Tisdale is also related to businessman Ron Popeil. Tisdale was discovered by her current manager, Bill Perlman, at her hometown mall in Monmouth County, New Jersey when she was three. She began acting appearing in stage productions of Gypsy: A Musical Fable and The Sound of Music at the Jewish Community Center of Monmouth County. She sang for Bill Clinton at the White House when she was twelve years old. During her teen years, Tisdale worked at Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister Co., and Wet Seal stores.

Career

During the late 1990s, Tisdale appeared in episodes of several television series, including Smart Guy, 7th Heaven, Grounded for Life, Boston Public, Strong Medicine, Charmed and Beverly Hills, 90210. She had a minor role in the 2001 film Donnie Darko and recurring roles on the sitcoms The Hughleys and Still Standing. Then, Tisdale was cast in the role of Maddie Fitzpatrick on The Suite Life of Zack & Cody after auditioning for the roles of Maddie Fitzpatrick and London Tipton. As the series became popular, Tisdale became a featured performer on the Disney Channel and performed a voice role in Whisper of the Heart. She was also cast in Disney's television film High School Musical, which became a major success for the channel after its premiere on January 20, 2006.

Tisdale's role as Sharpay Evans required her to perform several songs including, "What I've Been Looking For", "Bop to the Top" and "We're All in This Together." All three managed to chart on the Billboard Hot 100. She has also recorded versions of the songs "Some Day My Prince Will Come" and "Kiss The Girl" (including a music video) for Disney. In addition, she recorded a version of "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" with the other members of the Disney Channel Circle of Stars, and appeared in the Disney Channel Games as captain of the Green Team.

More recently, Tisdale signed a deal with Staples, Inc. to appear in the promotional campaign for the company's "Geared 4 School" sweepstakes that fall. Tisdale's first solo album, Headstrong, is distributed by Warner Bros. Records and is scheduled for release on February 6, 2007. Her first single He Said, She Said is soon to be released. Tisdale will also appear in High School Musical 2, due for release in the summer of 2007.

Source:

Wikipedia

gdtfhsfghic2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hahaha... I feel kinda dirty because she's from all her gigs are Disney but what can I say?

She has permission to make my babies.

But yeah... Lohan started off with a bunch of Disney gigs and she's the biggest slut in the biz (only because paris doesn't count). I hope she sticks to her guns with the wholesome family fun :)