Bellazon

Sweet 32 (eye candy)

Prettyphile

I'm sad to say, but the serious over "popularity" of Natasha combined with the fact that her body is nearly nonexistent *GAIN SOME WEIGHT!*, ..... AND I'm sorry, but that forehead could give Tyra's a run for it's money (It makes her look like she's got a bit of a receding hairline) .. oh and not to mention that sway back/scoliosis walk she's got as made me nearly loath her.

I used to be a HUGE fan of Natasha. I'm sorry, not anymore. :cry: Curves = awesome

Josie I Heart

agree with ya :)

Josie

YaY! :hug: :kiss:

I really did love Natty, on WFT she was always in my Top 10 along with Inguna, but she looks like she's lost sooo much weight, both of them do actually, and it's not healthy looking IMO.

I mean yes, she's thin some ppl naturally like that, but Natty is a little too thin for my tastes now, even Erin Wasson who used to be as thin, if not thinner then Natasha has gained some weight. Perhaps I'll become a fan again, but if she's going to continue to look emicated, no way. :cry:

RESULTS

Natasha Poly: 7 Vote

Josie Maran: 17 Votes WINNER

CONGRADS TO JOSIE MARAN! WINNER OF SWEET 32

Model/Actress: Josie Maran

image3wr3.jpgimage1ui2.jpg

image6uq7.jpgimage9hy5.jpg

image10mw2.jpg

Other models of note: Natasha Poly, Erin Wasson & Polina Koukline who beat out woman like Alessandra, Monica and Miss Casta. Congrads to them as well!

• 4 weeks later...