Bellazon

Jamie Lynn Spears
Thumbnail

midnight lady

untitlediw6.png

Mini biography

Jamie Lynn Marie Spears was born the third and last child of Lynne Spears and Jamie Spears. She was born on April 4, 1991 in McComb, Mississippi, just on the borderline of Louisiana. She lives with her family which include: her father, Jamie, a building contractor, mother, Lynne, a grade school teacher, big brother, Bryan Spears, and, of course, her big sister, Britney Spears. Jamie has always been a performer, like her sister, Britney. She takes gymnastics and dance and she even sings, too. Her family has no doubt that she will be a big star one day, and she doesn't either! She knows she has what it takes to be the next big thing, and in Jamie Lynn's mind she already is. Jamie's first on-screen role was in her big sister's movie Crossroads (2002/I). She plays the young Lucy. Britney plays the adult Lucy.

Trivia

Moved to NYC with her mom and sister when she was only a few months old so her sister could pursue her entertainment career.

Currently lives in Kentwood, LA, with her mom, Lynne Spears, and dad, Jamie Spears.

Younger sister of Bryan Spears and Britney Spears.

June (2002) was named as a new cast member for the upcoming season of "All That" (1994).

Attending Parklane Academy in McComb, Mississippi.

Plays on her junior high basketball team; also recently joined her school's cheerleading squad.(September 2003)

Has played on her junior high softball team. Moreover, she is taking gymnastics after school, which sister Britney also did as a child.

Her favorite shoes are Puma, Birkenstock, and flip-flops.

Her favorite stores are Abercrombie and Fitch, Limited Too, GAP, Guess, Hollister, Juicy, and Joomi Joolz.

Has three rottweilers named Cane, Spotty, and Sebastian; a teacup poodle named Lady; a german shepherd; two shizu terriers named Mitzi and Bitzi; a pomeranian named Izzy; and a few guard dogs.

Favorite subjects are English and Social Studies.

Spent the summer of 2004 in California filming the first season of "Zoey 101" (2005). A friend from home, Leigha, spent the summer with her.

Has a brown maltese dog named Ally.

Is friends with Emma Roberts

Collects porcelain dolls.

Has a Yorkie dog named Beau (2005)

Has the exact same birthday as Alexa Nikolas

Sister-in-law of Kevin Federline and aunt of Sean Preston Spears Federline (b. 14 September 2005).

Suffers from asthma but only in moderation.

Aunt of Sean Preston and Jayden James.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal quotes

"I would like to be like Britney, but maybe better, but I don't wanna outshine her."

"I'll probably do a lot of acting first, then go to singing, but I am going to definitely sing someday. So when I do start singing, buy my album!" - upon starting her career in show business

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

no,

she had plenty of pregnancy scares before...

so many times

cuz her boyfriend didn't want to use condoms... so she agreed to intercourse with him... and... she tooQ birth control pills but skip some days...

and blah blah yada yada...

what a bad example..

what's happening to this generation>

1st vanessa hudgens now a spears

spears are deceiving! :persuazn:

Well for some reason when I left high school (because I started to homeschool) All my friends ended up pregnant, in their young teens. (not saying I agree) But In this generation, its normal, and bound to happen. No to me though, people should learn to zip it up and wait for a while! lol