Bellazon

Jamie Lynn Spears
Thumbnail

midnight lady

its norm these days for teen pregnancy .. am from scotland and Britain have the highest teen pregnancy in europe but just because shes 16 and pregnant doesnt make her trash or a disappointment to herself, she still has a future ahead, it doesnt mean the end of world, you lot are judging her because her age but who knows she can probs make a better mum then some 30yr olds

You're right - she still has a future ahead, that's not the end of the world. Teen pregnancy might be a quantitative norm, but not a moral one and I guess that most people criticize her for getting pregnant at a relatively young age because raising a child implies lots of responsibilities, many of which are beyond the means of a teenager. And seeing how Britney has been handling motherhood, my fears become even greater.

Another problem is that many young girls don't seem to care about contraception. A condom would easily prevent all this from happening. But it looks like thinking about such things is too hard a task to give it a go.

Yeah... kinda have to agree. Most teen pregnancies are not planned and are usually due to carelessness. What I don't get is why people still think it's okay. Are we evolving backwards as a species or what?

Sure it's not the end of the world but you have to think about this thuroughly. She's bringing a new life into this world.

just because shes 16 and pregnant doesnt make her trash or a disappointment to herself, she still has a future ahead, it doesnt mean the end of world, you lot are judging her because her age but who knows she can probs make a better mum then some 30yr olds

To me, it's not just that she's sixteen. You have to take into account that she publicly stated in the past that she doesn't believe in pre-marital sex, so not only has she shown herself to be an irresponsible hyprocrit, but she stars (or at least used to) in a TV show directed at 8-12 year-old kids, which makes the whole thing even worse.

No, b/c of their closeness in age.

That depends on what state the charge would come in.

Yes, but where they are from it is not considered statutory rape b/c of their closeness of age. I checked the facts before responding initially :)

(Y)

cuz where i read it from, they had a few states' law.. :)

i also read that jamie has asQed her mom to be present during childbirth, and doesn't want casey..

and they've broQen up or smth liQe that :cain:

and smth liQe she wants to raise the child alone and casey will not be responsible, some bla bla bla yada yada yada...

:whistle: :whistle:

just becoz she is 16 it doesnt make her a disgrace anymore than a 63 yr old having a baby, a know plenty of ppl having kids at 16 , it doesnt mean she cant still have a life

where the hell do you live? Trailorville? or Trash Town?

nope sorry to disappoint you, its norm these days for teen pregnancy .. am from scotland and Britain have the highest teen pregnancy in europe but just because shes 16 and pregnant doesnt make her trash or a disappointment to herself, she still has a future ahead, it doesnt mean the end of world, you lot are judging her because her age but who knows she can probs make a better mum then some 30yr olds

yeah ok, I highly doubt she will be a good mom, maybe a good actress and all. She is selling her story right and left to propel her into the celeb status for the fame and glory mainly, she has even stopped talking to the father of the baby and is getting jiggy with some pubescent rapper named Lil' Romeo or whatever his name is. She and her sister were both born into trash and they are showing their true colors. Who in their right mind would want everyone to know their pregnancy at the age of 16?? She is not even ashamed of herself and seems proud of her little self accomplishment. She is trash and obviously has no class.

just becoz she is 16 it doesnt make her a disgrace anymore than a 63 yr old having a baby, a know plenty of ppl having kids at 16 , it doesnt mean she cant still have a life

nope sorry to disappoint you, its norm these days for teen pregnancy .. am from scotland and Britain have the highest teen pregnancy in europe but just because shes 16 and pregnant doesnt make her trash or a disappointment to herself, she still has a future ahead, it doesnt mean the end of world, you lot are judging her because her age but who knows she can probs make a better mum then some 30yr olds

yeah ok, I highly doubt she will be a good mom, maybe a good actress and all. She is selling her story right and left to propel her into the celeb status for the fame and glory mainly, she has even stopped talking to the father of the baby and is getting jiggy with some pubescent rapper named Lil' Romeo or whatever his name is. She and her sister were both born into trash and they are showing their true colors. Who in their right mind would want everyone to know their pregnancy at the age of 16?? She is not even ashamed of herself and seems proud of her little self accomplishment. She is trash and obviously has no class.

how can you highly doubt the she will make a good mum ? do you know her personally? and so she might be dating some rapper which i guess the media reported and you will be naive enough to believe everything you read? and you can be right with what you said or i can be but who on earth are we to judge . am taking a guess that you are full of class and gracefulness ,great influence and wealth

how can you highly doubt the she will make a good mum ? do you know her personally? and so she might be dating some rapper which i guess the media reported and you will be naive enough to believe everything you read? and you can be right with what you said or i can be but who on earth are we to judge . am taking a guess that you are full of class and gracefulness ,great influence and wealth

“Ms. Spears is a devout Christian with a spotless reputation, who lives in accordance with the highest moral and ethical standards in accordance with her faith.

There is no ‘rumor’ concerning Ms. Spears’ (non-existent) pregnancy, except perhaps for the baseless ‘rumor’ just now being created by the National Enquirer.

Ms. Spears is not pregnant. It is pathetic for the National Enquirer to attempt to create a wholly baseless ‘rumor’ that Ms. Spears is pregnant, so it can run a malicious story and false story which would be emotionally devastating to a morally upright 16 year old girl.”

here

• 1 month later...