Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

they are so cute together!!! any news about the engagement?

the latest that i know is still that she is wearing the ring and i have reed in this magazine that acctually presents proffs and has a point in this matter, they are going for a secret wedding, but they claim that the ring iker gave her at her birthday, when she refered to him as her future husband is the engagmentring, in that case they have been engaged ever sins February witch makes the new ring kind off a question( and in that case it does not matter that she is not wearing it al the time, becuase she is allways wearing the real engagment ring),i see the ring in some off the new images of Sara, she is wearing both the rings. here is the magazine

post-42018-0-1445991678-38181_thumb.jpg

post-42018-0-1445991678-39519_thumb.jpg

post-42018-0-1445991678-40327_thumb.jpg

I bealvie in this, then it is up to everybody to make up their minds what they wanna bealive or not, but i am sure they are heading for a secret wedding because i work in her old tvstation and work with her old friends and i have heard roumers off the wedding :)

post-5280-0-1445991680-53457_thumb.jpg

THE MODERATOR TOLD ME, THAT I HAVE TO TRANSLATE THAT IMAGE : "AFTER THE LOS CLASICOS GAMES BETWEEN REAL MADRID AND BARCELONA THERE IS ONE CONLUSION: IKER CASILLAS AND VICTOR VALDES - ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD"