Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

To me here all complain now going to complain I've, I've asked you not to pollute this thread photos of Sarah, I have a question for you Simao2008, saracasillas why you are all the pictures throws here if you want to enjoy it, go to its theme and write it here, not all want to see if this continues I'll complain

To me here all complain now going to complain I've, I've asked you not to pollute this thread photos of Sarah, I have a question for you Simao2008, saracasillas why you are all the pictures throws here if you want to enjoy it, go to its theme and write it here, not all want to see if this continues I'll complain

What is your problem, as long as iker is in the picture we have the right to post images of them togheter. MAybe it is time for you to leave this site if y ou have a problem with it. >And last time i chekced you were not a administarator.... <_< we will post images of them as long as iker is in the image...deal with it <_<

What is your problem, as long as iker is in the picture we have the right to post images of them togheter. MAybe it is time for you to leave this site if y ou have a problem with it. >And last time i chekced you were not a administarator.... <_< we will post images of them as long as iker is in the image...deal with it <_<

I want to ask why all the conscientious Iker pictures and Sarah throwing only here, but the topic is not Sarah, I told my sister in May on a Russian forum banned throwing a picture of Sarah and, together with Iker in his subject there are only pictures Iker, for it has a special theme dedicated to girls soccer, where her 90 percent of users do not like, I can throw a link in it subject only photos of her, it does not clog up, and all the rubbish thrown here, I do not go to its theme and discuss them there, I want to enjoy a the subject only Iker and all, all their pictures here I'll throw in free Sarah

throw pictures of them theme of Sara

Florentino Perez confirmed that Casillas and Ronaldo were angered by Sara Carbonero

MADRID. Has been the president of Real Madrid who has acknowledged openly, before the microphones of the SER, which did exist clash between Cristiano Ronaldo and Iker Casillas because of Sara Carbonero. So much so, that he had to ask the sports reporter to stop talking about the Luso if he wanted to harm her boyfriend in work.

"I helped that the misunderstanding between Christian and Casillas is resolved. Ronaldo misinterpreted words of Sara Carbonerocuando what he said was in a positive direction," said Florentino Perez, referring to the descriptions of "selfish and individualistic" the bride poured mostoleño goalkeeper on the Portuguese Program Ana Rosa.

"Iker and Christian have a perfectly normal relationship and even talked to convey normalcy," continued the president of the club merengue live for the SER.

And, after they came out news of the bad relationship between the two, Casillas and CR7 entered into a continuing spiral of compliments every time a journalist was present, as well as time and again deny that at some point had conflict existed between them.

To end the strife that did nothing but harm to Real Madrid as a team, its president, Florentino Perez, ordered his aides to get in touch with Sara Carbonero to ask him to stop talking about Cristiano Ronaldo to avoid harming occupationally her own boyfriend. And hand of a saint, because the controversy is settled.

I want to ask why all the conscientious Iker pictures and Sarah throwing only here, but the topic is not Sarah, I told my sister in May on a Russian forum banned throwing a picture of Sarah and, together with Iker in his subject there are only pictures Iker, for it has a special theme dedicated to girls soccer, where her 90 percent of users do not like, I can throw a link in it subject only photos of her, it does not clog up, and all the rubbish thrown here, I do not go to its theme and discuss them there, I want to enjoy a the subject only Iker and all, all their pictures here I'll throw in free Sarah

If you go to other player's threads you will see that there are also pictures of their girlfriends/wifes; it's part of their life, so I think it's normal to put it on their threads too, and people have the right to explain their opinion about that topic too. If you don't like her it's ok, but don't try to ban her pictures with Iker on his thread. Now she's part of his life, you have to deal with it.

If you go to other player's threads you will see that there are also pictures of their girlfriends/wifes; it's part of their life, so I think it's normal to put it on their threads too, and people have the right to explain their opinion about that topic too. If you don't like her it's ok, but don't try to ban her pictures with Iker on his thread. Now she's part of his life, you have to deal with it.