Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

Of course that's an opinion but it would be great if you kept your opinion to yourself especially on an Iker forum. You may not like him but the majority of people do and you basically ruin their experience of this forum. I know a few people who don't visit this forum anymore because of the rude comments and now I can see why. And him buying a car, house, helping kids is something you see from the outside so I still don't agree with your opinion. He's just a guy who catches balls from a net? wow, that's really disrespectful, not just to him, but many other goalkeepers (me included). There is a lot of time and effort, not to mention psychologically, we put into games to work hard for our team and hearing someone say that is a bit rude.

Get a grip okay, I can express whatever opinion I have on Iker or whoever on this and any other forum. If you don't like it... IGNORE IT! Yes he does things for charity good for him and especially the people he helps but I am not interested. Yes his a goalkeeper and it's what he does stands in front of a post with an net and stops goals going in... isn't that the purpose of a goalkeeper???

I just post photos and say what I have to say if you don't like it tough, GETTING ALL EMOTIONAL ABOUT NOTHING.

Of course that's an opinion but it would be great if you kept your opinion to yourself especially on an Iker forum. You may not like him but the majority of people do and you basically ruin their experience of this forum. I know a few people who don't visit this forum anymore because of the rude comments and now I can see why. And him buying a car, house, helping kids is something you see from the outside so I still don't agree with your opinion. He's just a guy who catches balls from a net? wow, that's really disrespectful, not just to him, but many other goalkeepers (me included). There is a lot of time and effort, not to mention psychologically, we put into games to work hard for our team and hearing someone say that is a bit rude.

Get a grip okay, I can express whatever opinion I have on Iker or whoever on this and any other forum. If you don't like it... IGNORE IT! Yes he does things for charity good for him and especially the people he helps but I am not interested. Yes his a goalkeeper and it's what he does stands in front of a post with an net and stops goals going in... isn't that the purpose of a goalkeeper???

I just post photos and say what I have to say if you don't like it tough, GETTING ALL EMOTIONAL ABOUT NOTHING.

Hi, I’m new. Actually, I’m not that new. I visit this forum every single day, but I never dare post anything because English is not my first language and I was afraid that you couldn’t understand me. But things get a little crazy in the past pages and I would like to give my opinion.

I support RM for more than 10 years now and I absolute adore Iker. I don’t think that’s necessary explained why I love him because this is an Iker’s forum. Maybe I was naive but I thought that people that come here were Iker’s fans or at least like him. It was a chock discovered that some don’t like him and think that he is a smug. :o And the only I can think is: so, why are you here? It’s obvious a free space and everybody have the right to share their opinions, but I can’t understand why people that can’t stand Iker visit an Iker’s forum just to say bad things about him. It’s insane. And also, mean and disrespectful with his fans.

And just for the record, Iker is totally my captain!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ps: I swear this isn’t an irony at all, but thanks for posting the pictures. I love it.

post-45258-1292033467_thumb.gif

I agree with Chic Chic .. we can express our feelings about any player .. we are not trying to force

you to Hate Iker or something :confused: we are just saying our opinions, I mean there is no rule

forbids it, everyone is free to say anything about anyone ..

beside let's be realistic girls .. it's not like Iker will wake up in the morning and says :Hmmm let's check BZ :laugh:

he wont see it, he wont get hurt .. fair enough :D.

by the way I like Iker and maybe Chic Chic too .. but we noticed some changes and there is no harm to say so ;)

Trust me, I'm not emotional about anything but you are the one who's writing in bold/red so I'd look at my own comment first. Get defensive all you want but I'm just saying because you're making yourself look like an idiot. Why? Because just like Laryssa says, why do you even come here if you hate Iker? You obviously can't stand his smug idiot look, so why go look for scans of him and post them along with a rude comment? It makes you look like a hypocrite. I really don't care if people don't like something about him but they still like him for his skills or personality but you're here telling us you pretty much hate who he is, so why bother visiting his forums? I sure would stay away from forums of people I don't like. I honestly COULD CARE LESS that you don't like Iker (I know, boohoo). I know people who don't like him but they don't constantly go to his fansites and forums saying crap about him! Grow up.

And for the record, if you're making such claims and stating your opinion, prepare yourself for a backlash and have some evidence to back up your comment because other people have opinions about your opinions, ESPECIALLY IN FORUMS DEDICATED TO IKER!

Trust me, I'm not emotional about anything but you are the one who's writing in bold/red so I'd look at my own comment first. Get defensive all you want but I'm just saying because you're making yourself look like an idiot. Why? Because just like Laryssa says, why do you even come here if you hate Iker? You obviously can't stand his smug idiot look, so why go look for scans of him and post them along with a rude comment? It makes you look like a hypocrite. I really don't care if people don't like something about him but they still like him for his skills or personality but you're here telling us you pretty much hate who he is, so why bother visiting his forums? I sure would stay away from forums of people I don't like. I honestly COULD CARE LESS that you don't like Iker (I know, boohoo). I know people who don't like him but they don't constantly go to his fansites and forums saying crap about him! Grow up.

And for the record, if you're making such claims and stating your opinion, prepare yourself for a backlash and have some evidence to back up your comment because other people have opinions about your opinions, ESPECIALLY IN FORUMS DEDICATED TO IKER!

Nobody should have to prepare for a backlash for stating their opinions on a forum that is promoted to sharing your thoughts and opinions about specific topics. It's in saying things like that, that keep people away from the forum because they'll be too afraid from sharing what they think because they might end up getting attacked for not conforming to the majority opinion.

Also you use the word hate rather liberally when I have yet to read anything from Chic in which she says that she hates him. Just because she says she doesn't like his facial expression and his attitude doesn't mean she "pretty much hate who he is." Chic has been one of the best members in the Male Athletes section providing countless photos for everyone to see in many of the threads including Iker's. Whether she does or doesn't like him shouldn't matter. She is courteous enough to bother to put photos up and just because she decides to state her opinion on one of the posts should not promote this type of attack, but rather a discussion on whether or not you agree, not to go after another member.

Now can we please go back to Iker.

OK, I'm bored of conversating with you and really can't be bothered to read your comments. So let's just say you have your opinion and I have mine... that being my whole point. So let's end it cause it's not about me or you so just BUILD A BRIDGE & GET OVER IT NOW!

Nobody should have to prepare for a backlash for stating their opinions on a forum that is promoted to sharing your thoughts and opinions about specific topics. It's in saying things like that, that keep people away from the forum because they'll be too afraid from sharing what they think because they might end up getting attacked for not conforming to the majority opinion.

Also you use the word hate rather liberally when I have yet to read anything from Chic in which she says that she hates him. Just because she says she doesn't like his facial expression and his attitude doesn't mean she "pretty much hate who he is." Chic has been one of the best members in the Male Athletes section providing countless photos for everyone to see in many of the threads including Iker's. Whether she does or doesn't like him shouldn't matter. She is courteous enough to bother to put photos up and just because she decides to state her opinion on one of the posts should not promote this type of attack, but rather a discussion on whether or not you agree, not to go after another member.

Now can we please go back to Iker.

:heart::heart: thanks honey, some people are just too OTT about such little things it's ridiculous :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I agree with Chic Chic .. we can express our feelings about any player .. we are not trying to force

you to Hate Iker or something :confused: we are just saying our opinions, I mean there is no rule

forbids it, everyone is free to say anything about anyone ..

beside let's be realistic girls .. it's not like Iker will wake up in the morning and says :Hmmm let's check BZ :laugh:

he wont see it, he wont get hurt .. fair enough :D.

by the way I like Iker and maybe Chic Chic too .. but we noticed some changes and there is no harm to say so ;)

:laugh: Exactly, and hate is such a strong word and such an evil emotion, I don't feel that for anyone even people I know and don't like :laugh::laugh: So many people in this and other forums are just too FANATIC for my liking and have no tolerance of other people's opinion that's different from their own and feel the need to stop others from expressing themselves. This is not such a forum and if you want to go to a forum where everyone loves Iker, kisses his ass and would lick the ground he walks on in a heartbeat do so but it's not here and respect that.

Casillas to play 400th league match

Only eight other Madridistas have played more games in La Liga

Realmadrid.com

Sunday’s match against Zaragoza will be number 400 for Iker Casillas in La Liga; a mark that only eight other Madridistas have ever reached.

Casillas debuted on 12 September 1999 in San Mames after Bodo Illgner was hurt and unable to play. The current Madridista captain went on to play in 27 league matches that season and won the club’s eighth European Cup.

Three years later, on 21 December 2002, Casillas participated in his 100th match and another three years passed before he played in his 200th.

Casillas surpassed the likes of Juanito, Del Bosque and Di Stefano by playing his 300th on 8 March 2008.

th_768180110405514.jpg

“I’m not unsociable, everyone who knows me says I’m very affectionate. But I am very independent, I usually do my own thing and I’ve always been strong mentally. I don’t talk a lot, I listen a lot, I observe and after that I form my own opinion. I like to see how people breathe, not what they say or what they do, but how they breathe. It gives you a lot of information about people.”

— Iker Casillas Elle España December 2010

Iker Casillas and Luis Figo presented the ‘Partido por la ilusión, Fútbol 7 solidario’ (Match for hope, charitable 7-a-side football) at the headquarters of the Spanish National Sports Council (CSD). The match will take place on 23 December at Madrid’s Palacio de los Deportes. This initiative is supported by the CSD and the Repsol Foundation. The proceeds from the game will be destined to several charitable causes.

Besides Casillas and Figo, the act was attended by Spanish Sports Secretary Jaime Lissavetzky and Repsol Foundation President Cesar Gallo.

Casillas

“I am very excited about this. I haven’t been able to take part in charitable events for some time due to having to attend to other appointments. Luis Figo phoned me up to propose this and I accepted without even thinking about it. I believe it is a great initiative and everyone will enjoy it.”

Figo

“Fifty percent of the proceeds will be destined to the League of Solidarity, a charitable competition that takes place in several cities of the Madrid province. Twenty-five percent will go to Iker’s foundation and the remaining 25% will go to the one that bears my name. My foundation has been active since 2003 and its goal is to help children and youngers with problems by giving them opportunities through sport.”

Ballon d’Or winners Zinedine Zidane and Fabio Cannavaro will be two of the numerous personalities to participate in the event.

PARTIDO X LA ILUSIÓN FÚTBOL 7 SOLIDARIO:

Date: 23 December 2010.

Venue: Palacio de los Deportes de la Comunidad de Madrid.

Time: Pre-match: 19:45. Match 20:30 CET.

post-40605-0-1445991331-4758_thumb.jpg

“People only see footballers wearing expensive watches, driving expensive cars and living in mansions. They don’t see all the effort that we do to get us to where we are. My parents earned 120,000 pesetas a month between them and they had to buy gloves, boots, pick me up and drop me off… Before I had a sports car, I went to the training sessions in my father’s Seat 124 and we lived in a house of 60 square meters. I’ve gotten here, but imagine how many didn’t make it. The majority of the kids who worked as hard as me and whose parents gave everything like mine didn’t make it as footballers.”

Iker Casillas to Elle Spain

(via Una Madridista)

post-40605-0-1445991333-74705_thumb.jpg post-40605-0-1445991333-76029_thumb.jpg post-40605-0-1445991333-78214_thumb.png th_3bd082110407516.png/monthly_12_2010/post-40605-0-1445991333-8001_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2420538" alt="post-40605-0-1445991333-8001_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="66.41"> th_ea1fb3110407542.jpg/monthly_12_2010/post-40605-0-1445991333-8087_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2420539" alt="post-40605-0-1445991333-8087_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="75.17"> th_dbb2af110407562.jpg/monthly_12_2010/post-40605-0-1445991333-82009_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2420540" alt="post-40605-0-1445991333-82009_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="63.75"> post-40605-0-1445991333-85181_thumb.jpg th_b803b9110407587.jpg/monthly_12_2010/post-40605-0-1445991333-86918_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2420542" alt="post-40605-0-1445991333-86918_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="63.75"> post-40605-0-1445991333-8767_thumb.png post-40605-0-1445991333-88397_thumb.png

OK, I'm bored of conversating with you and really can't be bothered to read your comments. So let's just say you have your opinion and I have mine... that being my whole point. So let's end it cause it's not about me or you so just BUILD A BRIDGE & GET OVER IT NOW!

awww it's sad that you have nothing to say. You're just a troll then.