Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

i would like to share with u some lyrics specialy dedicated to iker!!!

" i m nowhere

i got lost before i find u

wave on the sea

takes me to the bottom

and i dreaming about us

that u love me like crazy

you are still an illusion

a fire that burns me

Give me love, give something

give me whatever spares

a body looks for a soul

save me , save me for catastrophe

feel me , ask me

u are a dream and wind

a wound in the heart

i do prayers for u to come and find me at night

feel me save me

dont hurt me.. "

im sorry for my wrong english!! i hope u like it!! :D

hello!! im new here! i like very much your forum!!! i m sophia and imm reeaalllyyyy crazy :heart: about iker!!! :) (i cant say the same about Sara :no: )

Weather we like her or not she is apart of him and his life, she will allways be there by his side at every chance given...just get used to it ;) It does not help to use this forum to make nasty jokes, post ugly pictures of her and say you hate her, He, the only one that really matters loves her, alot aparently.. not directed at you but to everybody, i am starting to get sick of al the nasty comments that is given about her..she is apart of his life, get used to it...

thanks Aga! :) hi sara_casillas! :) i can see u like sara very much!! i have to say that i m not a person who will spend time to write thinks about her, cuz i dont care! i log in here because of iker (only)! so i dont care what he do on his personal life!i start learn things about him 3 years ago, and many womens pass from his side and now he is with a new one (and good of him)! i m really happy who he is happy too! :) i can say that i dont like to see so much photos of her girlfriend. i believe that everyone who likes sara carbonero must visit the forum of her! but generally the forum is very cool!! i like ittt!!! :yes:

hello!! im new here! i like very much your forum!!! i m sophia and imm reeaalllyyyy crazy :heart: about iker!!! :) (i cant say the same about Sara :no: )

Weather we like her or not she is apart of him and his life, she will allways be there by his side at every chance given...just get used to it ;) It does not help to use this forum to make nasty jokes, post ugly pictures of her and say you hate her, He, the only one that really matters loves her, alot aparently.. not directed at you but to everybody, i am starting to get sick of al the nasty comments that is given about her..she is apart of his life, get used to it...

Please don't start another war. We have enough of it :yuckky: