Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

Iker with Eva Longoria and Sara

My god you guys are so mean...one question, do you al look perfect without any makeup on???

I love this girl for so many reasons.

She is just a normal girl, she does not feel the need to wear make up al the time, she has the confidence to walk out of the house without obsesing about her looks.

Secondly, she goes no a vacation, packing lightly, she does not feel the need to bring ten pais of shoes, and a milion outfits to change to a new one everyday...

Thridly, she has complex about things like any of us regular girls, she feels short and allways wears high heel...

fourth, she is dating iker...AND SHE MAKES HIM HAPPY!!!!!

i know you al wish you were the one dating him, i am no expetion but non off us has a real chance to get him..so why hate her when we al know she is "the one" for iker...

My god you guys are so mean...one question, do you al look perfect without any makeup on???

I love this girl for so many reasons.

She is just a normal girl, she does not feel the need to wear make up al the time, she has the confidence to walk out of the house without obsesing about her looks.

Secondly, she goes no a vacation, packing lightly, she does not feel the need to bring ten pais of shoes, and a milion outfits to change to a new one everyday...

Thridly, she has complex about things like any of us regular girls, she feels short and allways wears high heel...

fourth, she is dating iker...AND SHE MAKES HIM HAPPY!!!!!

i know you al wish you were the one dating him, i am no expetion but non off us has a real chance to get him..so why hate her when we al know she is "the one" for iker...

relax everyone is intitled to an opinion :flower: you love sara great and you have every right to for your own reasons but not everyone will like what you lke

Omg,I absolutely love Eva,she match with Iker very well,much better than Sara! :laugh: Truly beautiful lady,even without make up.

Btw,I am new here,hello to everyone! :wave:

hello :wave:

Omg,I absolutely love Eva,she match with Iker very well,much better than Sara! :laugh: Truly beautiful lady,even without make up.

Btw,I am new here,hello to everyone! :wave:

Well, have you seen Eva Longoria without make-up? She is nothing without make-up.

I think Sara looks better because Eva really does heavy make-up, and she looks horrible without it. From what I've seen of Sara, it's only her eye make-up that is heavy. Otherwise, she is pretty naturally.

evawithoutmake-up.jpg

without_make_eva2.jpg

:cry:

Hello and welcome, btw :)