Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

Why would she do that on the field? Did she do the same with the other players too? Could she not wait till afterwards to do that and congratulate him in private? I think she is very cunning and she knows exactly what she wants to convey for the press/media. And I think a lot of people have sussed her out that's why she is getting so much bad publicity. I personally can't say I hate her because I don't know her to hate her but I think she has an agenda and so does her employers Telecinco. :whistle:

saraokgalerialandscape.jpg

sorry if i'm going to sound mean, i haven't been posting here for 2 years now, but i kept reading some of these threads every now and then as Spain is my all time favourite football team. anyways, i don't even know why i even bother writing this down, but what i've been reading these days was pain for my eyes.

SO, to all of this Sara Carbonero haters, read this:

i don't know how old some of you guys are, but according to your posts, you can't be older than 14. some of you have probably never had a serios relationship, or better said, ANY relationship at all. i know you're a bunch of fangirls, as you keep acting like ones, but still you like to pretend you're here because you like the guys and you respect what they do. then show some effin' support, damn it.. they're about to win the world cup ( :drool: ) and all you sweethearts care about is why Sara kissed Iker after the match! wow, you really need to grow up!

i mean, don't get me wrong, i know every hot guy's fangirls start acting like crazy when they see him with an awesome, unbelievably beautiful, incredibly gorgeous girl by his side, but you're actually making fool of yourselves in trashing Sara around, as you don't even have anything bad to say about her.

- stupid? wow, have you even met her? oh wait, you realized she's stupid by looking at her photos and seeing she's quite a beauty, which automatically means she doesn't know much about anything, i get it.

- ugly? oh well :laugh: let me post what Wikipedia thinks about you: "Envy is best defined as an emotion that occurs when a person lacks another's superior quality, achievement, or possession and either desires it or wishes that the other lacked it." i couldn't have said it better myself.

Sara Carbonero is beautiful. And you know it.

- unprofessional? whoa ... if she's unprofessional, i'm chinese. but i'm european. and about that kiss, now that was THE MOST professional thing Sara Carbonero ever did during the world cup transmissions. she was elegant, decent, humble, she was a true woman. after all, she was facing the man she shares the bed with and still managed to pull it out with dignity and class. NICE WORK !

and last but not least, what's that thing i hear about Sara using Iker to become famous? :laugh: come on, Sara could have every man she wants and Iker could have any girl he desires. what's so damn hard to face it: they're in love! they are simple people, living a normal life, a life out of the spotlights and out of the field. FULL STOP. you should get one too :whistle:

so that was all i had to say, i've been wasting 10 minutes writing this post, i hope you read it and learn something. stop being jealous and show some support for Iker and the team, if you say you love them so much. and also, respect the choices they make, especially when these are the best ones ;)

and to all the other normal, decent girls out here, have a nice day. hope Spain beats down Germany on Wednesday! :wave:

Whoohoooooo :ddr: somebody understands me :wave: :wave:

sorry if i'm going to sound mean, i haven't been posting here for 2 years now, but i kept reading some of these threads every now and then as Spain is my all time favourite football team. anyways, i don't even know why i even bother writing this down, but what i've been reading these days was pain for my eyes.

SO, to all of this Sara Carbonero haters, read this:

i don't know how old some of you guys are, but according to your posts, you can't be older than 14. some of you have probably never had a serios relationship, or better said, ANY relationship at all. i know you're a bunch of fangirls, as you keep acting like ones, but still you like to pretend you're here because you like the guys and you respect what they do. then show some effin' support, damn it.. they're about to win the world cup ( :drool: ) and all you sweethearts care about is why Sara kissed Iker after the match! wow, you really need to grow up!

i mean, don't get me wrong, i know every hot guy's fangirls start acting like crazy when they see him with an awesome, unbelievably beautiful, incredibly gorgeous girl by his side, but you're actually making fool of yourselves in trashing Sara around, as you don't even have anything bad to say about her.

- stupid? wow, have you even met her? oh wait, you realized she's stupid by looking at her photos and seeing she's quite a beauty, which automatically means she doesn't know much about anything, i get it.

- ugly? oh well :laugh: let me post what Wikipedia thinks about you: "Envy is best defined as an emotion that occurs when a person lacks another's superior quality, achievement, or possession and either desires it or wishes that the other lacked it." i couldn't have said it better myself.

Sara Carbonero is beautiful. And you know it.

- unprofessional? whoa ... if she's unprofessional, i'm chinese. but i'm european. and about that kiss, now that was THE MOST professional thing Sara Carbonero ever did during the world cup transmissions. she was elegant, decent, humble, she was a true woman. after all, she was facing the man she shares the bed with and still managed to pull it out with dignity and class. NICE WORK !

and last but not least, what's that thing i hear about Sara using Iker to become famous? :laugh: come on, Sara could have every man she wants and Iker could have any girl he desires. what's so damn hard to face it: they're in love! they are simple people, living a normal life, a life out of the spotlights and out of the field. FULL STOP. you should get one too :whistle:

so that was all i had to say, i've been wasting 10 minutes writing this post, i hope you read it and learn something. stop being jealous and show some support for Iker and the team, if you say you love them so much. and also, respect the choices they make, especially when these are the best ones ;)

and to all the other normal, decent girls out here, have a nice day. hope Spain beats down Germany on Wednesday! :wave:

Don't make assumptions on people here you that you barely know, this is a thread where ANY can voice there opinions whether you like it or not. Whatever you see in Sara someone else can see the complete oppostie NOBODY IS THE SAME! Don't come here and try to sound like an 'adult' when clearly you are just a besotted tween Sara fan that's fine but to come here bashing others you don't know? The same could be said as well for people who don't like Sara yeah they don't know her but this elegant, beautiful, intelligent, non-fame seeking woman you see is not the same woman we all see. Take a step back please your not that important and don't tell me about wasting 10 minutes you loved every minute of trying and failing to make yourself sound smart. If you want to support her go ahead and have your say but don't for a second think what you think is so much more important than anyone else and belittle others for their opinion.

And I have never thought that Iker was hot/sexy or been a fan like you (I'm assuming your a fan, if not then my bad) and others think of him here. My club is RM his our goalkeeper and yes as a RM fan I feel I can voice my opinion on him if his on form or not, what he wears, how he looks etc etc. Or if he has a new girlfriend and whether I think she's nice or not. Problem?

Don't catergorize everyone in the Sara 'haters' box just because they have a difference of opinion to yours. I never said I hated her far from it , I feel I've actually supported her but some of her actions I PERSONALLY feel for her to be taken as a serious journalist she makes it difficult for herself. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder dear, what you find beautiful I most probably won't does that make me a hater or jealous? Please get over yourself, grow-up and get educated.

I REALLY HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNT SOMETHING, HAVE A NICE DAY... AND TO ALL THE DECENT NORMAL FREE THINKING GIRLS WHO WANT TO VOICE/EXPRESS WHATEVER FEELINGS THEY HAVE TOWARDS IKER'S GIRLFRIEND KEEP IT UP :heart: YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO.

Hey there Fernanda! :wave: So are we right or are we right? :laugh: And Chic_Raul_ista, sorry, i'm not a Sara fan, i just like to appreciate quality people. Of course everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but come on, you can't condemn someone for being in love and, like i said, living a normal life. I thought this was a supporters forum, not a "let's trash Sara Carbonero because she's cute and Iker likes her". And maybe, just MAYBE, you'd have the right to say something bad about her if she had really shown herself off with Iker or done any other thing wrong. But during all this time she was classy and decent, even though people like you keep trashing her around for no reason. You know something, if she was fat or bad looking, i bet you'd appreciate and actually like her. But she's stylish, incredibly hot, a great professional and, above all, she's got on her side one of the hottest and most wanted football players alive. So yes, if i were you, i'd hate her too. But i like her and i admire her, or better said, i admire them both. I'm a Spain fan and i'll always pay my support and respect to the guys no matter what. I know how hard they fought to win the european cup and i get goosebumps even when i remember the joy in their eyes when Iker raised the cup as high as he could so that the whole world could see they were the best. I really really hope we're all going to see this again in a few days! That's a unique feeling that i don't even have for my national team. Well i'm about to get off topic now...

Anyways, that's all i EVER had to say about Sara and Iker. Like i said before, let's all show our support for the team because the most important battle they ever had to face is on its way. A POR ELLOS! ;)

Hey there Fernanda! :wave: So are we right or are we right? :laugh: And Chic_Raul_ista, sorry, i'm not a Sara fan, i just like to appreciate quality people. Of course everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but come on, you can't condemn someone for being in love and, like i said, living a normal life. I thought this was a supporters forum, not a "let's trash Sara Carbonero because she's cute and Iker likes her". And maybe, just MAYBE, you'd have the right to say something bad about her if she had really shown herself off with Iker or done any other thing wrong. But during all this time she was classy and decent, even though people like you keep trashing her around for no reason. You know something, if she was fat or bad looking, i bet you'd appreciate and actually like her. But she's stylish, incredibly hot, a great professional and, above all, she's got on her side one of the hottest and most wanted football players alive. So yes, if i were you, i'd hate her too. But i like her and i admire her, or better said, i admire them both. I'm a Spain fan and i'll always pay my support and respect to the guys no matter what. I know how hard they fought to win the european cup and i get goosebumps even when i remember the joy in their eyes when Iker raised the cup as high as he could so that the whole world could see they were the best. I really really hope we're all going to see this again in a few days! That's a unique feeling that i don't even have for my national team. Well i'm about to get off topic now...

Anyways, that's all i EVER had to say about Sara and Iker. Like i said before, let's all show our support for the team because the most important battle they ever had to face is on its way. A POR ELLOS! ;)

Seriously how old are you?

1: Nobody was condemning anyone for being in love far from it but when she is on the field of play and interviewing her boyfriend she is a journalist first and foremost. I wasn't bashing her love for her man just her professional conduct. Did she also give kisses to the other players after she interviewed them? It was a question of interest not an attack.

2: Why would I be jealous of her and the fact that she has Iker?? I don't find Iker or Sara attractive his a normal guy, she's a normal girl IN MY EYES his far from the most wanted player in world football :laugh: and she's far from a great journalist IN MY EYES. Are you getting it yet.

3: I don't hate her, can you understand anything? You might get jealous of other people and what they have but I have more than enough in my life then to envy someone else who has nothing I remotely want or need. If she were fat or old I'd like her :rofl: :rofl: Are you serious, what 'grown-up' comes out with such petulent nonsense?

4: You have every right to be a fan of whoever you want, just don't be patronizing and assume things about people you don't know or care to understand.

5: Support Spain all you want, I don't have to and others here who don't support Spain and only like Iker can do the same.

6: Just have some respect for the people here, I don't need to have any respect for Sara or Iker because I personally don't know them and never will but that's not anything special and my life will not be unfulfilled because of it. I can make assumptions on them but it's no skin of their nose because they don't give two f's about what people they don't know think about them.

I'm going to stop talking directly to you because as much as I don't know you, I don't want to interact with you from now on. I prefer to interact with people who whatever their opinions can understand and respect the opinions of others. :) Enjoy the thread...

Spain Training Session i5M5NXh_m90l.jpg Spain Training Session sDTASvVXsQkl.jpg th_82af0587447706.jpg Spain Training Session Press Conference 6yrFz0EAJo8l.jpg Spain Training Session Press Conference UncFl_qn9Wgl.jpg Spain Training Session Press Conference Yy6PsMw5JUal.jpg

Seriously how old are you?

1: Nobody was condemning anyone for being in love far from it but when she is on the field of play and interviewing her boyfriend she is a journalist first and foremost. I wasn't bashing her love for her man just her professional conduct. Did she also give kisses to the other players after she interviewed them? It was a question of interest not an attack.

2: Why would I be jealous of her and the fact that she has Iker?? I don't find Iker or Sara attractive his a normal guy, she's a normal girl IN MY EYES his far from the most wanted player in world football :laugh: and she's far from a great journalist IN MY EYES. Are you getting it yet.

3: I don't hate her, can you understand anything? You might get jealous of other people and what they have but I have more than enough in my life then to envy someone else who has nothing I remotely want or need. If she were fat or old I'd like her :rofl: :rofl: Are you serious, what 'grown-up' comes out with such petulent nonsense?

4: You have every right to be a fan of whoever you want, just don't be patronizing and assume things about people you don't know or care to understand.

5: Support Spain all you want, I don't have to and others here who don't support Spain and only like Iker can do the same.

6: Just have some respect for the people here, I don't need to have any respect for Sara or Iker because I personally don't know them and never will but that's not anything special and my life will not be unfulfilled because of it. I can make assumptions on them but it's no skin of their nose because they don't give two f's about what people they don't know think about them.

I'm going to stop talking directly to you because as much as I don't know you, I don't want to interact with you from now on. I prefer to interact with people who whatever their opinions can understand and respect the opinions of others. :) Enjoy the thread...

Spain Training Session i5M5NXh_m90l.jpg Spain Training Session sDTASvVXsQkl.jpg th_82af0587447706.jpg Spain Training Session Press Conference 6yrFz0EAJo8l.jpg Spain Training Session Press Conference UncFl_qn9Wgl.jpg Spain Training Session Press Conference Yy6PsMw5JUal.jpg

I totally agree with you! I mean, what right does she/have to come and judge us? Start worrying about your own opinion.

I guess REALLY, this discussion could be closed right now. :whistle: I did not want cause all this about my opinion about her. :huh:

And Chic_Raul_ista, I respect your opinion if you respect mine. :hehe: Just want a place when I can talk about Iker and share my interest in him. Let's forget it, the 'Sara Carbonero Subject' ends here. Right? :yes:

wooo whatever goes on in here is quite entertaining i must say... i for my part like Sara and Iker very much, they make a cute couple, and i don´t think it´s in anyway unprofessional to kiss the man, everybody knows is your bf on the cheeks after he played that good, before the interview!! gosh it´s not like this was a political meeting to save the worlds peace or something... plus it was not like she was shagging him down on the lawn...

And Chic_Raul_ista, I respect your opinion if you respect mine. :hehe: Just want a place when I can talk about Iker and share my interest in him. Let's forget it, the 'Sara Carbonero Subject' ends here. Right? :yes:

I respect your opinion completely because if I didn't I'd call you a 'child' or 'jealous' or a 'hater' depending on the topic. I'd never label anyone here anything like that because I know we might like certain players but the things they do or the women they the associate themselves with we will all have very strong and different views about them. I have too much respect for everyone here to try and belittle or take the piss out of an opinion others have the right to have. :wave::flower:

And you can talk about Sara if you want, she's his girlfriend but just respect that we will all have a difference of opinion on her/him... everything :laugh:

I respect your opinion completely because if I didn't I'd call you a 'child' or 'jealous' or a 'hater' depending on the topic. I'd never label anyone here anything like that because I know we might like certain players but the things they do or the women they the associate themselves with we will all have very strong and different views about them. I have too much respect for everyone here to try and belittle or take the piss out of an opinion others have the right to have. :wave::flower:

But I don't called you a 'child'. I agreed only with some parts of the killahmiss' answer. I'm not trying to label somebody here and it's not my intention. :blush:

And you can talk about Sara if you want, she's his girlfriend but just respect that we will all have a difference of opinion on her/him... everything :laugh:

I prefer close this subject now, forgot Sara, this thread is about and JUST about Iker :laugh::rofl:

But I don't called you a 'child'. I agreed only with some parts of the killahmiss' answer. I'm not trying to label somebody here and it's not my intention. :blush:

I prefer close this subject now, forgot Sara, this thread is about and JUST about Iker :laugh::rofl:

No, I didn't mean you at all. You and I were interacting just fine, I guess I was just talking in general.

I'm 110% sure we will all talk about Sara again and again ;) :laugh::laugh: