Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

I know...I know...this is not my business, but this a little fact about that night!

- on March 9, Sara spent the night at Iker’s house. The next day, Madrid lost in the Champions League. In addition Marca blaming players for touching the CL cup, are we now allowed to blame her?

- the next morning, Iker drove Sara’s BMW SUV out of his garage for her. The magazine guessed it was because the car had to be backed out and Sara was incapable of doing so.

- Sara then got on the car, and waited for Iker to come out and get into his Audi. Both of them then drove to their jobs, Sara to Telecinco and Iker to Valdebebas.

- according to “sources” close to Sara, she’s finding the expectations generated by her relationship with Iker difficult to handle.

I know...I know...this is not my business, but this a little fact about that night!

- on March 9, Sara spent the night at Iker’s house. The next day, Madrid lost in the Champions League. In addition Marca blaming players for touching the CL cup, are we now allowed to blame her?

- the next morning, Iker drove Sara’s BMW SUV out of his garage for her. The magazine guessed it was because the car had to be backed out and Sara was incapable of doing so.

- Sara then got on the car, and waited for Iker to come out and get into his Audi. Both of them then drove to their jobs, Sara to Telecinco and Iker to Valdebebas.

- according to “sources” close to Sara, she’s finding the expectations generated by her relationship with Iker difficult to handle.

<_< thanks for this info, this is getting more and more interesting. Because she is getting a lot of grief and I too have read that the attention is getting to her and she can't handle it. The gossip journalists have started asking her whether she was with your ex-boyfriend David as well as Iker? That's a whole different story as well. :whistle:

Damn I hate her ! BUUUUUU!!!

I don't sympathize with her either :ermm:, but apparently Real Madrid players do (Ronaldo and Iker - you fools :no::cain:).

By the way this Sara reminds me of another Sara, a portuguese "celebrity" :x : Sara Aleixo...

They seem to share a "don't trust this face!" trace :laugh:

post-22524-1269083761_thumb.jpg

post-22524-1269083781_thumb.jpg

She looks ugly on this photo... I love it ! :D

:rofl: :rofl: Naughty Aga! But I agree, seriously if she had brown eyes no one would call her a 'very pretty' girl that's why she's so average to me.

100 % agree with you. Her face would look fat. And she wouldn't be such a beauty.