Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

josecampos.jpg

... the magazine article was a bit rude, they were comparing her to Eva and they said Ana has a very normal image she is not skinny like Eva and she has a normal job not like Eva who got work and multiple contracts from her relationship with Iker. She says she is not interested in the media and that they have been together for 6 months. She said she spent the summer with Iker and they also spent time in her home town with her family, they have a very 'normal' relationship and she is concentrated on her job then media attention.

:blink: if she is not interested in the media why has she given an interview?

I know right? so contradictory.

Also, in that article they were actually insulting Eva not this chick. And then Ana went on and said how she'd prefer if the media picked out the prettier pictures of her, because she felt that some of the ones they showed aren't to her liking.

josecampos.jpg

... the magazine article was a bit rude, they were comparing her to Eva and they said Ana has a very normal image she is not skinny like Eva and she has a normal job not like Eva who got work and multiple contracts from her relationship with Iker. She says she is not interested in the media and that they have been together for 6 months. She said she spent the summer with Iker and they also spent time in her home town with her family, they have a very 'normal' relationship and she is concentrated on her job then media attention.

:blink: if she is not interested in the media why has she given an interview?

If you don't want drama...don't create it by giving interviews about you and your bf...ai... <_< :whistle:

I know right? so contradictory.

Also, in that article they were actually insulting Eva not this chick. And then Ana went on and said how she'd prefer if the media picked out the prettier pictures of her, because she felt that some of the ones they showed aren't to her liking.

Seriously, she said that? Why do it because once you let the media in once, they will invade your privacy all the time. She should have just kept her head done and concentrated on her work and relationship. Yeah, the article was bitching on Eva a lot :whistle:

I don't understand why she is talking to the press then saying she doesn't want to be bothered by the media :blink: :blink: :blink:

Is this a reliable magazine? Or is it the type of tabloid that gets an interview in a slimy way, like without her knowing she's talking to a reporter. You know what I mean?

I don't understand why she is talking to the press then saying she doesn't want to be bothered by the media :blink: :blink: :blink:

Is this a reliable magazine? Or is it the type of tabloid that gets an interview in a slimy way, like without her knowing she's talking to a reporter. You know what I mean?

Lol either way, she shouldn't be blabbing about it to randoms either though.

She looks good in those pics with the long gray pants not so much the one with the dress, her hair's nice as well.

I bealive that she didnt know that she was talking to a journalist. About the pic i think who ever she was talking to she was joking i dont think she is like that at al. My guess is she was talking to someone about her relationship and things and the journalist eighter overheard the conversation or not realizing the person was a journalist or she confided in someone that later told some things to the media. It happends.. She is not intrested in the media at al..that is what i think..she became the victum in the middle in the gossip magazines need of info about them.

Besides this magazine has the worst type of journalists, they need to cell numbers of their magazine so they do what ever to get info and Iker and Ana Isabel are the hottest subject right now..