Bellazon

0:12 , 0:39, 4:12, 4:56 Thanks in Advance!!!

Cult Icon

13 minutes ago, kimflorida said:

4:56 looks like Shane Seng. I know she did swim week this year. Pretty girl with a pretty smile!!

she reminds me of Gisele Bunchen from some angles (mainly eyes/nose).  My favorite of the ones you found is Emma Shea

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

My favorite of the ones you found is Emma Shea

Oh, I know - she is so pretty. I never saw her before until this year. So many amazing girls walked swim week - they put many of the NY girls to shame! :boxing:

41 minutes ago, kimflorida said:

Oh, I know - she is so pretty. I never saw her before until this year. So many amazing girls walked swim week - they put many of the NY girls to shame! :boxing:

other favorites of yours?

It seems like Kara del Toro was the star of Miami Swim Week so far - second would be Natalie Roser.  Natalie was probably #1 last year

I tend to like the more ‘naturally pretty’ models. Some of them have a bit too much unnecessary plastic surgery which takes away from their beauty (IMO). Natalie is great, so is Amanda Pizziconi. And Ashley Revollo ❤️ And Priscilla Ricart...

2 hours ago, kimflorida said:

I tend to like the more ‘naturally pretty’ models. Some of them have a bit too much unnecessary plastic surgery which takes away from their beauty (IMO). Natalie is great, so is Amanda Pizziconi. And Ashley Revollo ❤️ And Priscilla Ricart...

Ashley reminds me of Fabriana Semperborn (spelling?).  Yea they tend to get the lip injection, which often backfires like the second girl in the last thread.  She was gorgeous until I saw what they did to her lips!

Miami swim is my favorite modeling event of the year