Bellazon

Best Sports Illustrated Photoshoot (so far);

lostdiadem

😄  It's all good. No big deal. 

Just my humble opinion, but Elle Macpherson, Heidi Klum, Kathy Ireland, Nina Agdal, Barbara Palvin, Marisa Miller, Bar Refaeli, Petra Nemcova, Veronica Varekova, and Paulina Porizkova are hotter than Lais. 

I know I have weird tastes in women. ;)

Very weird! Jokes aside with this king of polls it all comes down to a matter of personal preference, there is no objective way to compare these women and take a definite result. Each one of them has something that has made her stand out and have an appeal to a certain group of people who are attracted by that characteristic. It's just fun to to talk about them.

9 hours ago, Grievous said:

Just my humble opinion, but Elle Macpherson, Heidi Klum, Kathy Ireland, Nina Agdal, Barbara Palvin, Marisa Miller, Bar Refaeli, Petra Nemcova, Veronica Varekova, and Paulina Porizkova are hotter than Lais. 

I agree with most of these.

Just now, peroxideblonde said:

But Marisa better looking than Lais? Ew :rofl: 

Including Marisa :whistle: 

12 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

I agree with most of these.

Including Marisa :whistle: 

See and I’m the opposite. I think Elle, Bar, Nina, Petra and Heidi are plain. Marissa is a good body only in my eyes... whereas Cintia, Lais, Kelly g, Barbara, Yamila, Elsa, Rebecca, ABB, Laetitia, Damaris and Audrey Quock are more attractive.

^ Well, to each their own of course but this was a competition about who has got the best photoshoot so far and imo Lais got lucky with the location she got, plus she has the perfect body to be in this issue, way more than other models who had been in previous issues, so at least for me it was pretty obvious since the beginning that she was gonna win this competition.

Many of the models you mentioned weren’t even nominated, so probably they weren’t as great like you say. :idk:

But thank you all for participating, glad you guys enjoyed!

• 2 months later...