epson32

Edita Vilkeviciute
Thumbnail

^shouldnt that fb link be removed? I'm not against it (lot of folks know about it anyway) but since its not a public profile (not allowing followers) it ought to be removed. I might be wrong of course.

Ok, edited my post, I think it should be ''legal'' to post like i did it now?   :flower: . I just wanted to mark which account is actually real, because there are so many fake ones. It's private anyway. 

Lol I'm not a mod but was merely giving an opinion

I agree with Elfstone ,she said something smart :) It's better to delete the name of her facebook account. Let's just say she  got  facebook but not with her personal's name :) I think Edita would like us to do like that :)  @rimle you have the link to that interview ? I would like to read it so much ! :) Edita is smart and nowadays with internet is even more dangerous for models..i think about stalkers that can now exactly where you are or working ! I would do the same if i was Edita :)

Thank you so much, I used google translate :p 

But I thought it was more interesting ..It doesnt say much :( I like her interview for fashiontv better :)

At first of the interview they talk about a " Lithuanian newspaper article about her distorted, " ..Do you know what this article said ? :)

They look new to me.

Thanks Glitter!

There is a real Facebook account, but it's private

and she doesn't have any instagram or twitter.

I remember there was an article/interview few years ago in some Lithuanian magazine, where she said that she likes to keep her private life private. And she even doesn't like giving interviews, because media tends to take words out of the content. She gave that interview only because the owner of that magazine was her friend.

And you think it is a real Facebook account? I've just got accepted by her. But it is empty. No posts

I think January 1st is the default DOB some websites use, because I've seen an awful lot of models whose "birthday" is Jan 1st and then it turns out it's a different day. Glad to finally have Edita's :)