Bellazon

Edita Vilkeviciute
Thumbnail

epson32

What ? She is never been on a yatch with some old dudes :yuckky:   And the "old man " in the pic is   Patrick Kinmonth..a real important person in the fashion industry..and by the way..he is gay LOL  I think Edita is a really mature and indipendent woman that for sure doesnt need any young dumbs guys around her.. And we dont know nothing about her private life so what  are we talking about ? LOL

oH and the guy in the pic with Constance is Christiaan Houtenbos a top hair stylist that has really worked with everyone ! Is th

ahhhh i found other pics from the mario testino's birthday !! The dress is Vivienne westwood  but i dont know about the shoes..Any ideas? I like them so much !

I take my hat off to you if your brain's still got room for ideas about her shoes after viewing these. That goes regardless of your gender. :heythere:

Dear God!!!! :chicken: She's gonna kill somebody! :chicken:

^ i wsnt just talking about the above pic.

Anyway, wish we had hqs from that event. she looks crazy hot in that red dress

what were you talking about ? LOL 

I was talking about a series of pics starting earlier this year. lot of them are here on her thread, check few pages back