Bellazon

Edita Vilkeviciute
Thumbnail

epson32

2 minutes ago, hottness said:

I don't think there's any chance its actually her since there's no interaction between whoever is running it & the people who comment. There's also no stories/highlights, & of course the #fansite that you mentioned. But I do think you could be right about it being someone who knows her. I think people in the industry have accepted that if they want to acknowledge & follow Edita's work on insta that account is by far the best option.

The best way to follow Edita's work is to buy all the magazines featuring her photos, which i have been trying to do for years already. I have also met her many times, took photos of her and had many unforgetable personal moments being around her and many other models i adore. I follow many of my favorite models real instagram accounts and it is not very helpfull if you are a real collector like me...although it is thrilling to be so close to their personal life at moments...however i am mostly interested in having all her work in print in my room:))

FB_IMG_1442868776561.jpg FB_IMG_1442868763415.jpg

And by the way, i would not interact with any of the people who comment on my account if i was a supermodel...mainly cause most people who comment are putting silly pointless comments that need no interaction. It would be a total lack of time. Although i got a few replies from big models under my comments. The only model who interacts all the time with the people commenting on her account is snejana onopka and it seems so desperate...just cause she lost her place in the fashion world and is desperate to return, but it will never happen...oh well...i can see why...she is so bitter...but lets talk about Edita...she has been super nice and friendly all the time.

Alright folks, if you think Edita will date you or not, we don't know that for sure nor do I think other members care. While this is a forum and we encourage discussion, it has to be related to the model without being weird about it? Take your personal stuff to PMs. 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Alright folks, if you think Edita will date you or not, we don't know that for sure nor do I think other members care. While this is a forum and we encourage discussion, it has to be related to the model without being weird about it? Take your personal stuff to PMs. 

What the hell wad that? It sounds like a personal attack towards a few members and i do not think it is right to write such things. Everything we discussed was strictly related to the model and if someone subjectively finds it weird, they simply should not pay attention to it as i do not pay attention to many weird posts on this forum and others, too...so i have no idea why you even wrote that! Is this some kind if censorship? We are adults after all and let's respect each other!

13 hours ago, radolgc said:

The best way to follow Edita's work is to buy all the magazines featuring her photos, which i have been trying to do for years already. I have also met her many times, took photos of her and had many unforgetable personal moments being around her and many other models i adore. I follow many of my favorite models real instagram accounts and it is not very helpfull if you are a real collector like me...although it is thrilling to be so close to their personal life at moments...however i am mostly interested in having all her work in print in my room:))

FB_IMG_1442868776561.jpg FB_IMG_1442868763415.jpg

I agree with you. But a lot of models & photographers want to "tag" Edita to acknowledge her & also to show that they're working with her & that particular account has been accepted as the best option even though its a fan site. When I mentioned the interactions on the account, I'm referring to some of the top models who will comment back & forth on each other's posts, share vacation moments, nights out etc. You'll see none of that on the Edita page. That's what I meant.