Bellazon

Edita Vilkeviciute
Thumbnail

epson32

2 hours ago, Grievous said:

I couldn't care less who's married or not.  It's not like any of them are going to date me.

You might not care about, but others might care about it. Not that i care about it, but since i am a huge fan i see no problem in being curious about her private life if there is any info about it available. However i am interested only in her work as a model. And even the model's modelling work can not be a subject of any discussion, but only sharing images and appreciating.

Just now, Showstopper said:

If you're rich, it's not matter. :)

It does not matter only for cheap and poor girls. Edita is neither cheap, neither poor. She is gorgeous, rich and successful and she does not care if the guy has money or not. She can have the best!!! 

48 minutes ago, saber said:

She's known for her absence from social media.

She does not have to do all this crap, she is already established. It might however be an account, which someone close to her has created. I suspect it could be even her...i started following the account 2 days ago and it was written fansite. It is also followed by big models, so it is likely to be her own, too.

4 hours ago, radolgc said:

She does not have to do all this crap, she is already established. It might however be an account, which someone close to her has created. I suspect it could be even her...i started following the account 2 days ago and it was written fansite. It is also followed by big models, so it is likely to be her own, too.

I don't think there's any chance its actually her since there's no interaction between whoever is running it & the people who comment. There's also no stories/highlights, & of course the #fansite that you mentioned. But I do think you could be right about it being someone who knows her. I think people in the industry have accepted that if they want to acknowledge & follow Edita's work on insta that account is by far the best option.