Bellazon

Edita Vilkeviciute
Thumbnail

epson32

On 2018. 02. 25. at 11:22 PM, LenoreX said:

H&M

37661769_1.jpg 

i don't like this new H&M pictures. The lighting is so bad! I understand and support that they are not using photoshop on models anymore, but these photos are just bad - also makes Edita look older.

On 06.03.2018 at 8:56 PM, Kiara 113 said:

i don't like this new H&M pictures. The lighting is so bad! I understand and support that they are not using photoshop on models anymore, but these photos are just bad - also makes Edita look older.

^ 100% agree. Every single picture is terrible.

Edita has an amazing career. Everywhere I turned in Melbourne, Australia, she was on street billboards and featured in department store posters. Edita may not get as much media name recognition but she has a steady portfolio of work every season. She works consistently for fragrance brands, cosmetics and fashion brands. She has secured multi season high end cosmetic/fragrance contracts and is frequently seen in commercial campaigns from Calvin Klein and H&M, to high end brands like Bvlgari and Viktor and Rolf. I believe Edita has striked a fine balance between being a model that has mass appeal, to one who shoots editorials with true depth and emotion!

On 13/03/2018 at 8:54 AM, blueeyedcat said:

Love Tory Burch stuff. Great that she's getting a lot of jobs lately

She has always been consistently appearing in a mixture of high end and commercial projects. I walked into a department store and she was the face of at least 3 luxury fragrances, then I walk into Shiseido and see her face plastered across the latest foundation campaigns and finally I walk into high street department stores like H&M and her face and body is featured across the store. Finally I see her face/body being utilised in high end fashion magazine campaigns too! She's a silent trooper! 

1 minute ago, formationn said:

She has always been consistently appearing in a mixture of high end and commercial projects. I walked into a department store and she was the face of at least 3 luxury fragrances, then I walk into Shiseido and see her face plastered across the latest foundation campaigns and finally I walk into high street department stores like H&M and her face and body is featured across the store. Finally I see her face/body being utilised in high end fashion magazine campaigns too! She's a silent trooper! 

+1  She's been used for years.  I still see her.