Bellazon

Edita Vilkeviciute
Thumbnail

epson32

As much as I love Candice I think that Edita has a better body than Candice's b/c its seems more womanly to me (Not saying Candice isn't womanly) and I find that more beautiful. I think that Edita has a je ne sais quois about her that puts her sex appeal on a higher level than Candice's. Candice's attractiveness is really obvious and that is really off-putting to some people. I personally find that the combo of Edita's asymmetrical face and womanly body is what gives her her incredible sex appeal. I think that Candice's body is a bit overtoned (liked her better when she was softer) and I can only take that body type seriously with Doutzen. All IMO of course.

Not this discussion again, please. *sigh*

We all know the most beautiful of all the VS models is Ed, so give up your subjective beauty standards (that suck anyway) and face the truth!

P.S. She looks better than
all
the VS models.

5n19qc.jpg

Well, I'm just going to say this, and it is no indictment on VS.  Which current model for VS has a figure most like the classic figures of the VS models that landed this company on the map?  I'm referring to Jill Goodacre, Frederique Van der Wal, Stephanie Seymour, Daniela Pestova.  These models( and there were others as well) were the cornerstones of Victoria Secret's success, and I'll wager their figures and faces were greatly admired for their beauty and harmony of proportions.

I realise trends change, and that not every model can have a beautiful face, hips, bum, and chest in one package.  But isn't that what VS is supposed to be all about? Each model had it all...back then.  Now, we have an amalgam of models in VS's stable who are beautiful for sure, but each has body parts that are stunning, ie; Candice' hips and bum. No one is going to hold her chest up as fantastic, so we overlook that.  And, that's ok.  But,...the old school VS models had it all.  And the only one currently like them is Edita.

And I'll take your replies off the air, LOL!

Not this discussion again, please. *sigh*

We all know the most beautiful of all the VS models is Ed, so give up your subjective beauty standards (that suck anyway) and face the truth!

post-3761-0-1446014592-08604_thumb.jpg

P.S. She looks better than
all
the VS models.

i have been watching your conversation guys for a while and it seemed to be kind of pointless..

but this just made me laugh.. i agree :gocho:

cat5.gif