Bellazon

Confess your quirks and you shall be set free

Stromboli1

@SuperG.Girl @Stormbringer @Prettyphile @lostdiadem @peroxideblonde @PinkCouture @Enrico_sw @ILUVAdrianaLima @jkjk @CandleVixen @Joe > Average @frenchkiki @Tania82

Quirk

an unusual habit or type of behavior, or something that is strange and unexpected:

an unusual habit or part of someone's personality, or something that is strange and unexpected:

Confess your quirks and you shall be set free. :chicken:

Literally, any man-made noise inside my house after a certain time at night annoys me to such a degree that I can become a complete and total bitch till I get silence. Outside noises such as dogs barking, people talking, or the weather doesn't faze me, but god forbid I hear a TV on faintly 5 rooms away from my bedroom. I've always been like this. Thankfully the one person who lives with me goes to bed by 11pm every night, and my husband is rarely home because of his job, so my house is pretty quiet most of the day and evening.

I can't get to sleep with any sources of light on in the bedroom.

I also have an odd quirk about waking up at 2/3/4 am just to randomly clean something... It could be the sink in my bathroom, the fireplace mantle, or even a toilet. I cannot go back to sleep till SOMETHING has been cleaned, even if it's something as little as sitting on the floor and picking some kind of lint off it.

These are my best friends.

shopping.jpg

I have them in every room in the house and randomly wipe down allowable surfaces as I walk by them. In my personal bathroom, I use them every single time I'm done using the toilet. If anyone uses my personal toilet including family or friends I always make sure to wipe down the surfaces after they are done using them.

I used them on the walls, light switches, handles too.

And no I'm not a clean freak or a germophobe. It's just something I've done for like 11 years and now it's habit.

I struggle to deal with my lawn not being mowed ALL THE TIME. If I had it my way the lawn would be done every two days, but that would be expensive. I've been working on the compulsion to make the lawn look perfect and now I can go about 3 weeks before I need to call my gardeners and have them come out.

Houseplants... no

Just the sight of them in a house makes me sad. I don't mind flowers, but IMO houseplants make the house look kinda trashy.. I would of never been a good hippy... plants and randomness all over the place, a billion different textures.. NO

Yes I get it's irrational, but I like a very organized aesthetic, inside and outside my house, and plants can be anything by aesthetic.

THIS

hqdefault.jpg

over this horrible monstrosity of randomness... all the bushes, and shit looking messy..

amandas-wildflower-garden-22.jpg

Look at the perfection of Versailles! So uniform and neat ❤️

versailles-gardens-orangerie-59787fddaad52b0011a6a0a4.jpg

Absolutely fucking not... A damn near perfect Colonial Salt Box RUINED

unnamed.jpg

Turtle Tank/Pond deep cleaned every two weeks, on average a deep clean should happen once a month... Can't do it.My babies deserve the best.

I have more quirks lol but those are for me and me alone. I like quirks, they make a person interesting Imo.

2 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

Once every two weeks!? I call you in any given day and you’re cleaning the tank. 

Those are daily light cleaning... deep cleaning is taking ALL the water out, giving the entire thing a complete scrub down, plus anything that was in the water like the Driftwood ect. Light cleaning 30 mins to an hour.  Major cleaning 3 hours.

HA!

To me it's the most reasonable thing ever but some people have found it weird that I have my CDs ordered by band and year...

The bands/artists though are not in alphabetical order or anything, but a rather arbitrary order loosely genre related.

And one of my guitars (the Gibson) I clean it after EVERY use.

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Those are daily light cleaning... deep cleaning is taking ALL the water out, giving the entire thing a complete scrub down, plus anything that was in the water like the Driftwood ect. Light cleaning 30 mins to an hour.  Major cleaning 3 hours.

HA!

Not helping your case... at all..

10 hours ago, phenobarbie said:

Not helping your case... at all..

It's called CARING for your animals,

You went well above and beyond for Phebe's ( understatement of the year ❤️ ) :rofl:  so don't you even finger point at me missy. Also....  Tates's fish are turning into fucking carp.