Bellazon

The Angels

Prettyphile

24 minutes ago, Jaku84 said:

Yah! I meant Selita 🙂

E1E20859-636E-49C6-8952-ABE43E9C813E.jpeg

100% the least most liked angel at the time, and sadly still doesn't have a following. She'll fondly be remembered as looking like a "tranny".

I don't know what it was about Selita that triggers so many people. When she did SI the comments were even worse.

4 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

100% the least most liked angel at the time, and sadly still doesn't have a following. She'll fondly be remembered as looking like a "tranny".

I don't know what it was about Selita that triggers so many people. When she did SI the comments were even worse.

I kinda liked her for VS...

1 hour ago, Jaku84 said:

Ah. Thanks for the explanation. I actually liked her and thought her attitude was fun. Poor gal.

Poor gal? She's had a very good modeling career. This is copied from wikipedia with some stuff trimmed a bit and spelling corrected. 

- In 2007, Ebanks was selected to wear the "Very Sexy" Holiday Fantasy Bra Set with a price tag of $4,500,000 dollars that contains diamonds, emeralds, rubies and yellow sapphires—which she wore in the Victoria's Secret "Christmas Dreams and Fantasies 2007" catalog. She also wore the fantasy bra set during the Victoria's Secret fashion show.

- According to Forbes, Ebanks was the twelfth highest paid model of 2008, earning an estimated $2.7 million.

- Ebanks has graced the covers of Maxim, British GQ and Russian FHM and appeared in editorials for Marie Claire, Glamour, V, German and Italian Elle, Vanidades and Sports Illustrated's 2007 Swimsuit Issue

- Ebanks appeared on the third season of Celebrity Apprentice.

- Previously, she recorded music. 

- Various TV show appearances, commercials ect. which is big for a 21st century fashion model. 

- Ebanks has run her own talent school "Stardom Youth Foundation" since 2004 in her hometown Cayman Islands, providing career guidance for teenagers.

- She also formed a charity organization, "Women’s Coalition for Empowerment and Opportunity", after a trip to Sierra Leone in 2008. The organization helps to support women’s educational and professional programs in the civil war-torn African nation.

- She joined the Cash&Rocket tour in 2013 and 2014 raising more than $1 million for women and children all over the world.

As for me, she's not my favorite, but far from my least favorite. She has one of the best smiles I've ever seen. I would put her above Lindsay Ellingson, Kate Grigorieva, Erin Heatherton and Lily Aldridge off the top of my head. 

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Elsa Hosk
Marisa Miller 
Doutzen Kroes