Bellazon

Big Problems With The Site

rouge red

BZ seems to be not available for me every other day, and after askind some other people on tFS who are around here as well they have trouble too.

Is there a problem with the server?

I would love to be able to visit BZ each day again :(

i have the same problem and has been like that for weeks... i tried with IE and Mozilla,and it is the same...

so,is there any hope???

i never know when can i connect to blzn...

and this is my fav site!!!!!! ever!!!!!

sry you 2. I have tried everything in my power from our side to resolve your issue but it really seems the problem is somewhere on your internets providers side since the site is up and running and the vast majority of the world can access it, just not a few countrys during certain periods of the day :(

BZ seems to be not available for me every other day, and after askind some other people on tFS who are around here as well they have trouble too.

Is there a problem with the server?

I would love to be able to visit BZ each day again :(

i have the same problem and has been like that for weeks... i tried with IE and Mozilla,and it is the same...

so,is there any hope???

i never know when can i connect to blzn...

and this is my fav site!!!!!! ever!!!!!

Same for me too :( sometimes i can't connect for a whole day and sometimes just in evening hours

I hope it will be fixed :wave:

It's boring without BZ :heart:

• 1 month later...
do you ever get this thing where it keeps saying:

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

It's driving me nuttts!!

Yes!! Its been doing that for the past 2 days! Argh!

I am not sure is it the same case here, but when this used to happen on the "other" forum it was b/c we overused our alloted resources within a certain limit. So the provider placed the forum in a "timeout box" for however much overusage consumed. Not sure did that make sense :unsure:

do you ever get this thing where it keeps saying:

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

It's driving me nuttts!!

Sry we are doing some database upgrades in the background that will make BZ respond faster. But its a trial and error thing and it requires a reboot of the database so you see that error message. Ususaly it doesnt last long though. Sry :flower:

Not sure if its the right place but i got IPS something...or whatever it is. At first i just ignored it, later i ignored it harder, and it keeps occurring more often.... I was typing a very long reply and .... :sigh: . Hope you guys will fix it. Amen.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi, having the SAME problem as Rouge_red and Im from Germany too.

July - August had sometimes problems connecting to BZ ( Windows, IE6), never changed any settings, it just couldnt be loaded for me all of a sudden - i open the page, it says connecting...connecting....and never does.Regardless of how long you wait.

Then before the crash happened I could access it again - all of a sudden started to load well as it used to- so I was super happy about that. I , myself, never changed any settings. It just started working again.

After the crash it is not loading for me again *CRY* :( I tried Win FFox, Mozilla,Safari, IE ....all the same, says connecting and never does.

The only chance for me to be here is to use my hubby's mac and safari - seems it works this way, but it is not my computer so i cant contribute anything to my fave threads. I cant save stuffs either. :( Its a different computer and its a pain in the a.... to switch it on JUST to check bz....I just want so much to be able to use the site again with my win. and ie/ffox/whatever.

Arghhhh!

Could be anything done about it please ?

Thanks in advance.