Bellazon

Brunette Model

Joe > Average

From what I've been able to translate from the Brashop posts, Oksana Parshutkina is the designer/consultant for that company. Not the model, unfortunately, though it might be a coincidence they are named the same. Searches for that name though, or Оксана Паршуткина, as I believe it is in Russian might bring up a few leads.

I think she had been ID’d in a previous post and someone was lucky enough to find her Instagram. I can’t remember who ID’d her though and it will be a nightmare to try and do a search 😕

Hopefully someone will remember her name.  Russian lingerie model = ? 😊

• 2 weeks later...

You can do a site specific search using the following inquiry  eg.   "Russian Lingerie Model site:bellazon.com"   Without the quotes, without spaces around the colon, drop that into a Google search and you'll only get BZ results.  Obviously, you'll need to play with the search string itself, but if this model has been ID'd here, you might see her picture in the image results

10 hours ago, kayleekay1912 said:

You can do a site specific search using the following inquiry  eg.   "Russian Lingerie Model site:bellazon.com"   Without the quotes, without spaces around the colon, drop that into a Google search and you'll only get BZ results.  Obviously, you'll need to play with the search string itself, but if this model has been ID'd here, you might see her picture in the image results

I don’t even know if ‘Russian Lingerie Model’ was even tagged in the original post - I was just being silly 😂

That’s why I wish more members would be as specific as possible when making an ID request. So many are just the generic ‘Who is this model?’ or ‘Model ID’ with no info at all as to where they found the photo(s) 🙄

This might be a lead.   From the first lines of the IG post, it says her name is Svetlana.

" And we have news from the showroom BRASHP in Kazan. Our Svetlana is in place and has already managed to make happy several clients, having picked up comfortable and beautiful lingerie."

EDIT TO ADD:  Sorry,  Svetlana Koltunova is the model in the IG video above, but not the original model requested.

Svetlana seems to be the mascot of the company. :laugh: 

In the BZ search, it turned up only Alena Blomn and slim models...It looks like Alena is still the best bet so far. 

I guess this other woman is the Oksana that @kayleekay1912 spoke of. I put the rest in the translator and it turned up nothing. They also disabled the comments. Not that I can blame them since most Youtube comments are stupid. :pinch: