Bellazon

Cyberpunk 2077 (2020)

Cult Icon

On 6/30/2020 at 5:43 PM, Michael* said:

I'd like to see more games that allow you to switch back and forth, like the original Star Wars Battlefront games used to.

Overall though, yeah, I'm surprised they didn't work to integrate as much third person as possible. If the game were focussed primarily on customisation of weaponry it would make sense, but it seems a bit contradictory to try and get you all excited about customisation of characters and then barely let the player see them.

my guess is that it will be an option (as it is not hard to put in the toggling option) but the game itself is designed from 1st person view.).  It would be annoying if the camera was fixed to 1st person only and only when one goes into a vehicle could they switch out.

On 7/6/2020 at 5:32 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I've heard that the game will have a lot of verticality (tall buildings, etc.)

Yeah, supposedly the skyscrapers are populated- we'll see how much when the game comes out. 

Based on the info on Reddit, the city is divided much like an American city- Rich white people area, Asian area, poor hispanic people area, with a city center/corporate area- like Manhattan.  

• 2 weeks later...