Bellazon

Scarlett Johansson
Thumbnail

K_L

Some good quotes from Scarlett's movies:

Charlotte: Let's never come here again because it will never be as much fun. (Lost in Translation)

Nola Rice: He saw me across the room and he homed in on me like a guided missile. (Match Point)

Charlotte: I tried taking pictures, but they were so mediocre. I guess every girl goes through a photography phase. You know, horses... taking pictures of your feet. (Lost in Translation)

Nola Rice: Has anyone told you you play an aggressive game?

Chris Wilton: Has anyone told you you have very sensual lips?

Nola Rice: A very aggressive game.

(Match Point)

Carter Duryea: [Alex dims the lights, turns on soft music, and lights incense] Well, it looks like everything is perfect.

Alex Foreman: So why are you still talking?

(In Good Company)

Charlotte: So don't. Stay here with me. We'll start a jazz band.

(Lost In Translation)

Charlotte: You're probably just having a mid-life crisis. Did you buy a Porsche yet?

(Lost In Translation)

from where is that Cinderella pic from? :o it's :wub:

DAZZLING DISNEY

Soccer god David Beckham plays a prince in a new Disney campaign — his first showpiece endorsement since announcing his move to Los Angeles.

Beckham was one of the celebrities photographed last month in the roles of Disney movie characters for a 'Year of a Million Dreams' promotion for Walt Disney Co. theme parks.

Other photos for the Disney campaign feature songstress Beyonce Knowles as Alice in Wonderland and actress Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, wearing a custom-designed Nicoletta Santoro gown and a 62-carat diamond-and platinum tiara by Harry Winston valued at $325 000

th_97172_ScreenHunter_004_122_63lo.jpg th_97173_ScreenHunter_005_122_205lo.jpg th_97178_ScreenHunter_006_122_134lo.jpg